𝔽𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕦𝕡 (𝟛)

I was suddenly woken up by aggressive shaking. I groan in annoyance, I wipe my mouth and look up at who is waking me, it's Camron. "Wakey, wakey." He smiles at me and I flip him off. "What was that for?"

"I don't want to wake up." I rub my eyes and stretch.

I'm glad Camron woke me up, knowing him he didn't let anyone else wake me up while on the way here. I get out of the van and all of the bags are already out of the van, even mine. I take mine and walk over to Mason. I lay my head on his chest, still sleepy. I groan into his chest, I look up at him and he looks down at me. Poke my tongue out at him and Mason booped the tip of my tongue. I zone out and go cross-eyed for a second. I looked up again and Mason had his eyebrow perked up at me. I step away from him and wait for everyone else. It would have been nice if his arms were wrapped around me, but that's just me being a needy bitch.

"Aight yah fags, let's go!" Camron calls out.

"Wait, I'm not the only one?" I joke, "Ok whoever needs to come out of the closet, do it now or forever hold your peace." Jay, Mason and Toby start to chuckle at me, "No? Aight so just me."

"What about me?!" Toby pipes up slightly raising her hand.

"Here how it's going to work, I'm a fag," I start to point at her like that old 'boi' me, "and you are a dyke. Ok? We got it, all fine?"

Toby gives me a thumbs up and we start to head into the airport and start to wait in line to check-in.

We get on the plane and I sit with Camron by the window and Mason on the outside. The plane takes off, and once we are in the air I lie my head on Cam, still a little sleepy from the car ride. Before I drift off I can feel him play with my hair, I just snuggle Camron more, feeling more comfortable.

I woke to a nudge and it's the flight attendant, I shook my head no when she asked if I wanted any drinks. I go back to sleep on Camron's shoulder. I wake up again but this time to Camron gently shaking me and telling me that we landed. I raise my head and start to stretch. I yawn and start to stand up and get my bags as soon as Mason and Camron get up. Slowly but surely we all get off the plane. Matt puts a camera to my face as we walk out of the plane and into the airport.

"You awake?" Matt asks.

"Mmm, what?" I'm still too tired for all of this.

"Yeah, same"

"Ok," I replied at him. I go up to Toby and lay my head on her shoulder, while we walk. It's not the comfiest but whatever.

"Fuck you are tired." I hear Toby say. I look up at her, and she has a look of concern and confusion written all over her face.

I noticed we were all headed to a Starbucks. Yes! Coffee! I start to speed walk to Starbucks. I don't even care if we were going there, I just need coffee. I hear giggles behind me as I walk to the coffee shop. I get in line and luckily for me, there are only two people in front of me. I get to breastia and hear a tiny gasp. Oh no, I feel bad for the person, if the person even recognizes me that is. I would be much happier than this tired mess.

"Are you Levi from the Misfits?" The breasta asks.

Shit, they did. "Yeah. Sorry if I seem, out of sorts, just got off a plane." I rub my eye to get the sleep out of it.

"Nah it's all good, I get it. What can I get you?"

"Uh, can I get a venti iced coffee?"

"Anything else?"

"Nope." I feel really bad for them. I want to be more excited to meet them, but I don't have that energy, fuck planes.

I pay and start to wait. I hear my channel name, LemonTails. I chuckle to myself because I find that quite cute, maybe other YouTubers would find that embracing, I wouldn't know. I get my drink and wave to the cashier before joining the group. I start taking sips and start to feel so much better.