Chapter 4 - Part 2-

Eves P.O.V

I felt every eye in the room staring at me. Inside I felt scared, but I wasn't going to show them that. Instead, I grinned, showing them that they didn't scare me.

" She- Titan. I demand you tell us where you came from, and what your business is here. If you do not answer, then you will be punished." The judge called out dramatically. Seriously, do they all think I'll just give them the answers if they threaten me?

I bit the inside of my mouth to keep from laughing. These humans were just to funny!

" Titan, where did you come from and what is your business here! I demand you answer me!" The judge yelled out again, this time sounding a little angry.

That was it. I couldn't hold it in any more. My grin spread wider as I burst out laughing. The noise echoing off the walls making it seem even louder than it was.

Why I stood there laughing, everyone in the room stared at me like I just killed a puppy.

Finally, the judge snapped out of his trance. Baffled, he stared at me. Pure hatred literally radiated of his shaking form.

" What. Is. This. Why. Are. You. Laughing?!!" He seethed, his voice laced with pure venom.

Still laughing (obviously), I looked up at him.

" Why do you humans keep thinking that I will seriously give you the answers?!" At this point, I was grinning like a maniac. I probably looked like one to, chained to I post, shaking with laughter, wide eyed, messy hair from imprisonment, and grinning like I was insane. I'm really questioning my sanity right now.

--------------------------------------------
Well, that was interesting. Sorry for this also being extremely short, I will try to make them longer in the future.