Winter break over.

My name is Michelle, people calls me Michy. Which I don't don't mind. I'm just a regular 14 year old girl. Maybe? But anyways I'm in the car with my mom. I had my grey backpack and my skateboard on my lap, not wanting to go to school. We all have that feeling of not wanting to go to school after break, right? We arrived 10 minutes later, lots of people here. I got out of the car and closed the door and waved to my mom. She waved back the drived away.

I can't believe I even go to this school, I just hate the teachers here. I walked in the school to the office to drop my skateboard and went up stairs to class for Math. Great, new seats. I sat all the way in the back. Put my backpack on the
Floor.

Since class starting in 15 minutes I just sat there awkwardly. 1 annoying girl, Ashly sitting front of me and a boy Asher next to her. Then a boy came in, never seen him around in this school. Probably new. I see him walking to Ms.Walter, the math teacher. And see Ms.Walter pointing at my direction! I looked down. He came and sat next to me. He sat quietly, like me. I started to talk to him. "Hi." shyly. "Hey." And we both looked away. After that awkward moment I talked again. "I'm Michelle." "I'm Steven." we both looked at each other and said it at the same time.

We laughed. "So your new, Steven." I say. "Yeah." He was wearing a Blue shirt that says Honey, a normal brown pant and a black shoe. And same backpack as me. His hair was perfect, his brown eyes shines. His smile. "From.?" i asked. "California. And you?" "Oregon, like always."

What am I thinking?! Oh no!! "You skateboard?" He asked. "No... well yeah , A little tho. You?" "Yeah, don't you reginize me? " I shook my head slow. " haha just playing" he laughed. I laughed a little too. I look around the class, and can see Antonio mad... He's my best friend, why is he mad?
*
The bell ringed. Like usual, Ms Walter got up and looked around the class seeing Ashly talking to someone behind her and same as Asher. "Ashly I'm going to move you to Deanna, And Asher...? Antonio." she smiled. The names Ms.Walter called got up and moved to their new seat. I call Antonio Tony, so Tony sat front of me. And Deanna front of Steven.

Tony smiled at me,and I smiled back. Then the class begin...
*
An hour passed, it was history class. I got up with my backpack and walked off. "wait, Michelle!" I look back Steven catching up to me. "Yeah?" "Can you help me get to Mr.Couch class?" I nodded and just walked through a bunch of people outside waiting to walk in. I feel someone hold my hand. I looked back and it was Steven's hand. I blushed a little.

When he got out of the crowded people he smirked. I tried to hide my blush so he can't see it. "Lets..Go." i say. Steven still didn't let go of me. I blushed even harder. We walked down stairs to Mr.Couch. Walked in together. In this class we can sit where ever we want. And this time he let go. I was kinda sad. I'm not sure why, but I am.
*
Not much happened but got to know more about Steven, he has 1 sister and 3 brothers, and what he likes to eat, and the things he doesn't like to eat. It was interesting tho.

Steven walked me to the office to pick up my skateboard, and so did Steven. "Michelle!" I looked back, it was Tony. I smiled. "Hey." He didn't know what to say but gave a dirty look to Steven. Why? "FaceTime me" "we always do,everyday." "I know." "so.? Hahaha got to go home I'll call you later."I say as I head outside with Steven.