History of a pleasure seeker

There was a distant ache in Quinn's body that stirred her from her rest, only to realize where she was. Tanned arms wrapped around her waist, thick locks of hazelnut tresses tickling her chest, and a soft, warm thigh pressed against her erection told her all she wanted and needed to know. She rarely stayed at a client's place long enough for a nap. She always left as soon as the time was up. But when Quinn checked her phone, it was only eight in the morning. They had five hours left, and Quinn was sure as hell making the best of it. She was not one to cheap out on orgasms.

It was why ladies kept coming back for more.

She checked her phone and saw that it was flashing purple, which meant that she received a work-related text. She decided to ignore it, mostly because she was a client at the moment. The others can wait.

Throwing the covers over her head, she crawled down to the juncture of Rachel's legs and breathed in the scent of her. Girls, ladies, women. They all smelled so good. Musky and sweet and salty, all at once. Quinn licked her lips, hooked Rachel's slender legs up her shoulders, and licked from Rachel's puckered asshole up to her clit. Her saliva streaked the actress' flesh, as her fingers prised apart her labia so Quinn could get to her succulence. She flattened her tongue against Rachel's entrance, and dipped inside.

...Only for the girl to groan, her fingers curling into Quinn's thick mop of thick blonde hair. Quinn raised her ass off the bed, pulled her closer to her mouth. She devoured her, her nose rubbing against Rachel's stiff clit. She continued to shake her head, as if disagreeing. When above her, all Rachel was doing was agreeing with everything she was doing.

That was when the covers flew off the top of her head. Rachel was now awake, her bare tits heaving with every ragged breath she took. "Oh Quinn," she gasped, all panting and blushing that Quinn's cock twitched. "Yes..."

Quinn rutted into the silk sheets of the bed, her fingers joining her tongue as it played and toyed with Rachel's pussy. Her juices leaked all over her mouth and chin, and Quinn loved how wet Rachel gets. She swirled her tongue around her entrance and pushed two fingers in, curling it to press the rough, spongy spot inside Rachel that made her hips jump. Quinn found out about it last night, after eating her out almost eight times.

With a shudder and a violent gasp, Rachel let out a high-pitched whine as her pussy clenched up and she came, until she was shaking and groaning and writhing against the bed. Quinn pressed her down with her arms and devoured her still, every pass of her tongue on her clit made Rachel squeak. She kissed Rachel's clit and inner thighs before crawling up Rachel for a kiss. "Good morning."

Rachel laughed and relaxed into the bed. "What a way to wake up. How many hours do I have left?"

The bed bounced as Quinn rolled out of it. She answered Rachel's query as she pulled her boxers and her pants up her waist. She zipped them up but did not belt it. Rachel rose up as well and donned a bathrobe. Together, they went downstairs for breakfast. Despite being offered something more filling than a bowl of fruit and apple juice, Quinn denied politely. "As much as I love bacon," Quinn said. "I don't eat meat whenever I'm with or about to meet up with a client. It makes my cum taste bad." She winked and pressed her hips into Rachel's back where the bulge in her boxers rub up against her ass. "And you knew it for yourself. How my cum tastes."

Rachel closed the fridge and turned around in Quinn's arms. The softness of her body, the faint smell of sweat and sex on her skin, and her doe eyes looking up at her... It was enough for Quinn's cock to harden in her boxers. And once the actress fell to her knees, a groan escaped Quinn's throat. It was always that jarring sight that did it for her.

Allowing Quinn's jeans and boxers to fall around her ankles, Rachel took her heavy meat and kissed the slit. It leaked out clear precum, which Rachel licked away. Quinn grunted, her fingers threading through silky coffee locks. "God damn... That mouth is t-too good." She grazed her thumb along Rachel's cheek while it stretched out to take the shape of her cockhead.