Chapter Three

*after we finished our dance it was time for our enimes to perform*(a/n: except for jimin because he is her brother). Teacher: OK now bts pls perform. Bts: yes ma'am.

Y/n: they don't even know how to dance. *fakes gaging*. Mina: says the one who looks like a snake while dancing. Rose: you are just with jungkook because of his popularity and you get to suck his dick. Every one except rose: oooooooooh. *Minas face turned like a tomato because of embaresment and then bts finished there dance* teacher: OK next Mina and her hoes- oh sorry I meant her group. *Mina and her hoes went to dance*

BTS pov

Jungkook: wow my baby is so hot. Namjoon: no she is a hoe y/n is better. Everyone except jungkook: yes y/n is better. Jungkook: oh really then say her and her group to try to do better then my babe. Y/n: sure but I don't need to try we are already better then your Mina and her hoes. *everyone cheers for y/n and black pink except for jungkook, Mina and her bitchs.
Teacher: so miss y/n and black pink you will perform 5 dance. Two of them will be just y/n and three will be with the group.

Y/n and black pink: Yess ma'am

*first two dance will be y/n's solo's*

*first*

*The middle girl is you and ignore the background dancers*

(a/n : again thi is a small chapter but it is just the starting hun)