Proposition

part one i think x

It's a cool May night. The town is buzzing with life and excitement ad there isn't a single empty club in all of London. So you find yourself in a glitzy club, along with your friends, gazing at the wonders of London nightlife. Its thrilling to say the least.

You're people watching, like always, taking it all in. And that's when you spot him. He makes eye contact with you from across the room, just like in the movies, as you sip your drink.

"He's looking straight at you," your friend Maria shouts in your ear, over the loud music of the club. And you're staring right back.He's dreamy, sexy, stunning: every synonym for drop dead gorgeous is how you'd describe him. You know who he is. You've got mutual friends and the circles you run in aren't so different. But you've barely glanced at one another before. Not until now.

"You think he'll come over?" Maria asks and you laugh.

"I should hope so."

You turn to face her and as you do, her face lights up and a smirk appears."He's coming!"She's not subtle; she's watching him as he approaches you.

When you turn around, he's a few feet away, smile on his face."Hi." His voice is as sexy as he is."Hey."

He points to your drink, "Can I buy you one?" You smirk to yourself. So that's why he waited so long to come over.

"You been waiting for me to drink it all?"

He laughs. "Maybe. Very observant of you."

"I try."

The grin on your face is embarrassingly big, but then, so is his.Together you walk over the the bar. Maria winks at you before returning to your group of friends.

"Hi mate, vodka and coke please," John says to the bartender. Looking to you, you say,

"The same please."As you wait for the drinks, John and you make idle conversation.
"You recording in London? Heard you guys were making another album," you ask.
"Yeah, we are. We're just waiting for Andy to come over."
"I thought he left, with erm...Roger, is it?"
"No no, just rumours. He's recording with us." The topic doesn't seem to be his favourite, so he removes the attention from him.

"I thought your band were on tour?" He says, arm leaning on the bar.

"We're leaving the day after tomorrow. Me and the girls decided to have a little fun in the city before we go," you explain.
"May I join in on your fun?" He smirks.
"Mm depends how fun you are." Is he moving closer, or are you?
John winks at you, before picking up and paying for your drinks. You've got rather high hopes for tonight.

Drink in your hand, you sit at a small table, at the back of club, sipping and chatting. He strikes you as incredibly interesting, charming and witty and he keeps you laughing throughout the night. You regret never speaking to him before. Your pre-conceptions of him are quickly slipping away.

"What are your plans for tomorrow?"

"Not sure really. A little shopping? Maybe go out again? Haven't decided yet," you reply, placing your empty glass on the table, crossing your legs.

"Would you like to spend the day with me?" His offer takes you aback. Yes, you'd been having a great time, but you didn't except to see him again. Not this soon. Something inside of you jumps with joy and you can't help but smile.

"Erm, sure!" For better or for worse, you trust John. And a day in the city with him sounds heavenly. Or maybe it's the drinks.

"Great! I'll pick you up tomorrow, if you want? What's your hotel?"When you tell him the name, he laughs.