Hinata

(This is in Hinata's perspective)

I stopped answering Kageyama's texts. He had been persistent recently, constantly nagging me about trivial things. He was pretty dense but I had done everything I could to make it obvious how much I liked him.

It's our final year together and my feelings have gone unnoticed. We were supposed to meet up today but I decided on cancelling, no point in torturing myself over this. Maybe he's straight and has a girlfriend, he does seem to be popular lately.

I get another text from him. "If you don't answer I'm going to come over." I sigh audibly.

My mom and sister are out of town visiting our grandfather, I couldn't go cause I had been sick at the time. I curl up in my blankets and try and fall asleep.

Right as a was about to a loud knock came at my door. I don't move. They knock again, but more obnoxiously this time. I slowly get up.

I look through the people hole and nearly choke. I slowly open it and peak through the crack. "What do you want." I say without making eye contact.

"Why are you avoiding me?" I stare at his sneakers. "Just leave me alone, Kageyama." He pushes my door open and nearly knocks me over.

"Thanks for inviting me in." He walks into my room and takes his shoes off, sitting at my table. I close the door and sit across from him.

I'm quiet and it starts to get awkward. I keep my eyes down. "Hinata are you upset with me?" I almost laugh. "So you're finally catching on."

"Did I do something wrong? Please talk to me." My eyes start to water, and my tears drop to the floor. "Hinata..." I finally meet his eyes.

"I love you, Kageyama." I sniffle. "I always have." I look down again and wait for him to say something.

Instead I feel his arms around me, and we fall to the ground. "I didn't know you felt the same." He says into my ear.

His lips crash into mine and I feel the tears start to pour. His hand rides up my shirt and I pull back for air.

"Kageyama—" His lips trail down my jaw. "You're just so cute." He pulls my shirt off.
"I've been wanting to do this." He whispers to my neck. He kisses it, leaving a mark.

"I want you." He kisses my chest and my abdomen. "So then have me."