Kageyama

This part is in Kageyama's perspective.)

    I run my lips along his thigh. I smile and pick him up. I set him down on the bed and crawl on top of him.

I stick my tongue in his mouth and tangled around with his. He sits up and pulls my pants down. I lean back and watch him lick my dick. His mouth covers it and he starts to suck. "Oh fuck." He goes faster using his hand also.

    I cum in his mouth and he licks his fingers. "Mmm." I sit up and take his shorts off. He pulls his boxers off and sits (this originality said shits instead of sits and I hadn't realized lmao) on my lap. He rubs his ass along my dick.

He slowly puts my dick in his ass. He starts to bounce up and down and I grab his ass. "I'm going to cum." He says. And he does.

    I jerk him off as he continues to bounce. "Ahh fuck..." I grunt out. He stops and catches his breath. I turn him over and slide my dick back in.

  I grab his hips and he starts to masterbate. I go deeper and faster, thrusting. I cum. I fall over and he crawls on top of me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

We are quiet for a second, trying to catch our breaths. I feel Hinata's tears fall on my chest.
"Hey, what's the matter?"

He buries his face. "I spent so long watching you. Talking to girls, wondering if you liked them. I never thought I would be good enough."

I run my fingers through his hair. "I love you Hinata." He looks up at me and smiles. "I love you too."

(That's all for now folks.) ( I wrote this nearly a year ago, will be remaking with an ACTUAL plot and not so much smut. Yes this is embarrassing 🙈)