~Best Friends or more?~

( William is 9 and Henry is 8 )

"Come, Hen! I don't want to he late!" Willam yelled back to Henry who was acting like he didn't care about school again. "Yeah, Yeah Will. I'm coming" Henry said slightly rolling his eyes and starting to walk faster. Then they reached school. "We made it!" William said in a happy and cute voice, causing his friend Henry to slightly blush. Henry always liked William but never said anything to anyone. "Now come on!" William said while dragging Henry inside. "I can walk y'know?" Henry said slightly annoyed. William Of course noticed that his friend was annoyed. "Oh sorry Hen.." William said while letting go and looking down. "Will..you know I don't mean it like that.." Henry said putting his friends head up. "No Hen..it was my fault I know you don't like being dragged.." William said while slowly backing up. "I'll see you after class Hen.." With that words William walked to his class, leaving Henry there alone. Henry sighed and went to class.

•~After Class~•

"Hen! There you are!" William said while hugging his friend. "Where were you? I was searching for you." William said looking a his friend worried. "I was here all the time?" Henry answered. "So I was worried for nothing?" Willian said. "Yep-" Henry answered giggling. "Hey Hen wanna Hang out tomorrow after school??" William asked and making a cute face, making his friend blush again. "Yes just stop making that face!!" Henry answered looking flustered. William just giggled. The the bell Interrupted. "Fucking Bell!!" William said annoyed. "Let's just get to class Will" Henry said giggling.

The rest of the school day went pretty normal. They hung out as always.

•~After School~•

"Bye Hen!!" William said happily while walking away from school. "Bye Will!" Said Henry who sadly had to go the other way. After a while of walking came Ben and his friends to William. "Ugh what do you want, Ben?" William said annoyed but with a slightly fearful undertone. „Oh, you exactly know it~" Ben said smirking. „Time for your daily beat-up!" Said o e of Ben's Friends laughing. „Oh no.." William thought. Go on guys~ He's all yours today~" Ben said to his friends while walking behind them. And so they did..they beat him up..like everyday..William walked home and running in his room asap. His father knocked on his door like everyday. „Will? Are you alright?" Oliver(his father) said worrying. „I am fine dad! Don't worry..!" William Said.

•~After a few hours~•

„Willam I'm coming in" Oliver said. When he saw That William had a black eye he went to him asking „Did you get bullied again..?" William looked down. „You know that you can tell me anything buddy..I am your father after all..and I want to help you with your problems.." Oliver said lifting his sons head up. „I-I'm sorry I didn't tell you..!" William Said while tears were running down his face. „Come here buddy.." Oliver said while opening his arms for a hug. William hugged him tight. „Next Time please Tell me when someone bullies you.." William nodded slowly. „Get changed it's getting late and you have school tomorrow..I'm in my office if you need me.." Oliver said while walking out of Williams room. William slowly changed and then laid down. „I can't sleep..and my eye hurts.." William thought after 30 Minute of laying awake in his bed. So he want to the office of his father. „D-Dad..?" William said looking at his father."What do you need buddy?" Oliver said turning around to his son. "I-I can't sleep..and m-my eye hurts.." Willis said looking as he was about to cry. Oliver got up from his chair and picked up his son. "Want me to get you and ice pack sweetie..?" He said while smiling softly. "Y-Yes please.." William said while a few tears dropped down his face. "No need to cry sweetie..everything's alright.." Oliver said sipping his tears away. They went to the kitchen and William go his ice pack. "Well goodnight then sweetie" Oliver said as he wanted to walk outback to his office, but he got stopped. „P-Please don't l-leave..!" William Said standing in the middle of the room looking scared. „Okay, sweetie..I'll stay with you until you're asleep.." With that words they walked into Williams room. William laid down and Oliver sat down next to him. In the end both fell asleep.