MorningStar

Hell wasn't quite like how the stories told it was and things were setup as they were in life, a second chance for mortals to live again as Demons, Sinners who took pleasure in committing sin after sin for years to come.  Aside from annual Angel purges, a Demon could live forever in Hell, Lucifer Magne was the Devil and King of his realm and after his daughter, Charlotte Magne had opened a Hotel to help Sinners find redemption in hopes of moving on without suffering a horrible true death.  The Princess and King would often fight over the concept of such a thing,

"You're their King, why don't you do something to help them!  You just sit by and watch every year as they get slaughtered by Angels, who are YOUR family!  Why can't you work with Grandfather, talk it out... why can't you just help me do this for the Sinners?"  Watching his daughter walk away from him as he held his apple cane, Lucifer had been around for eons, and memories of old would come flooding back.  A certain Radio Demon wasn't far as he had witnessed the fighting within the Hotel common room, seeing the other stuck as he was, Alastor could tell the Devil was reliving his past.

"She won't understand unless you tell her, Your Majesty~"

                      In the beginning, the world was created by a thought, a feeling, a notion brought creatures into being, first the Universe, with it, the Stars and as God marveled at his creation still there was more to be had, more to be desired. He was alone, racked with emotions that he didn't know how to handle and so in his desire for companionship, the first Angels were born. The Lightbringer was what he was to God, he gave him clarity and joy, peace and warmth, Lucifer grew from childhood with his Father along with his brothers. Throughout the years, God created the Heavens where he could reside with his sons but something still bothered him and so the creation of man came upon. With his thoughts and emotions, the Seven sins that plagued his mind came to fruit within his creations but to help them with those desires, he made the Garden of Eden that would help keep those Sins in check.  He gave them rules and laws to follow, but circumstances occurred and Lucifer being the rebellious son would cause the humans to fall from God's grace.

                      The Garden of Eden was beautiful, pure and filled with wonder, the few humans that God had created lived their in peace while a single Angel snuck in to float about but when his wings were too big to get through the brush, he'd change his form into that of a white snake and as he came to slither towards a tree that bared the reddest of fruits he had ever seen.  The snake climbed to take a bite out of one, the juice was delicious to him and while he was enjoying one, a woman named Eve came upon him.  Tilting her head as she thought it odd to see a snake eating fruit, Lucifer spoke to her explaining who he was and that the Apple was delicious,

"But our Father and Creator told us never to eat the Forbidden Fruit."  The little snake tilted his head,

"But... its just an apple, why is it forbidden?  That makes no sense, he's just taking the fun out of things like always."  And so Eve took a bite of an apple believing the son of God when it came to thinking their Father wouldn't be too mad over it, how wrong she was...  God banished the humans from his Garden, outraged by the betrayal and how one simple rule couldn't be followed.  Thinking back on the stories, Lucifer realized he had been branded the Great Evil even before entering the Garden, he saw his Father for who he really was as being the Lightbringer gave him the ability to tell when another was lying.  God was a liar, he was cruel and demanding, for someone who claimed to love them and his greatest creations.  To toss them aside for something that he had done, Lucifer couldn't stand it and so he left Heaven to live among the mortals of Earth and it was here that he met Lilith.  She was a beauty he had never seen before, far different than Eve and didn't like her role in being Adam's wife, as if she had no say in anything.  Upon meeting Lucifer in his Angel form, the two spent days conversing and found that they both enjoyed one another's company to where Lucifer laid with a woman for the first time.  This was the final straw for God as he witnessed his one and true light being deflied by the Humans he had created, opening a portal down into the darkest of realms that ever existed, Lilith made her choice to fall with him and as the two fell into Darkness, she held his hand as she didn't want to be anywhere else.