⚔︎𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐤𝐚𝐬⚔︎

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕

⚔︎

The newly wed couple lay on the fur bed, entangled in each others embrace.

The man lay on his back, one muscular arms lifted above his head with the other securely holding onto the woman's waist and soft snores coming as a result of the much needed peaceful slumber.

The woman lay on her side with one of her legs draped over the man's legs almost protectively. Her left hand held onto the man's hand that was situated on her waist, whereas her right hand lay flat on the man's chiseled chest.

The woman was wide awake, so used to getting no sleep at night that she found it hard to retrieve the sweet embrace of it.

She was bored to say the least, and she didn't want to wake her lover by moving out of the bed and leaving him cold. So she found drawing random Dragon Shouts she had come to memorize on his chest to cure her ever growing boredom.

The moon dominated the sky but slowly the sun came along to take it's place with its warm golden glow that danced over the continent of Tamriel.
Its light seeped into people's houses, bouncing around its corners and replacing the dark with the light.

The man now began to stir, feeling his wife's soft fingers glide over his chest like silk. The woman sensed her husbands awakening and reached her hand up to cup his left cheek and leaning up to kiss the right. A light grin touched his face as he blinked slowly, adjusting his eyes to the early morning light.

He glanced down at his wife who looked up at him lovingly, the energy around them being calmer than the usual aura in Jorrvaskr.

"Good morning Dear" he said, his usual gravelly voice now lower as he spoke

"Morning love" She responded, stroking his cheek as she looked up at him

"Ama, something bothers you" he said, looking at his wife with concern

"How can you tell?" She asked, looking into his pearl grey eyes, still remanants of the black charcoal surrounded them.

"Your eyes. Dear, I know you like the back of my hand, just one look at your face I can see the lack of sleep you got. Your eyes seem empty" He responded, causing Ama to chuckle at how well he knew her

"Now, what is bothering you, Ama?" He continued.

He cared for his wife and from what he knew, telling someone about your problems was the best way to deal with them. That excluded him of course, he wasn't a man to tell people how he felt.

With his wife being the Dragonborn and the Harbinger of the Companions, he thought it made him look weak.

"This may bore you if I tell you it all" Ama chuckled as she placed her head into her husband's bare chest, listening to his steady heartbeat with him playing with her soft white-blonde locks

"Well dear it is early in the morning, and this day will be a long one so I'm all ears" He replied, his groggy morning voice fading away more with each word much to Ama's dismay.