4. Never Going to Happen

Mia Brown

Holy shit! Holy shit! Oh My...! This guy sure can kiss a Girl, only a few guys have this much skill and My opinion means a lot cause I have had more than my fair share of kissing.

At first he hesitated but then he dominated the kiss, taking me by surprise. He was supporting his weight with his elbow while hovering about me, exploring every part of my mouth.

At first I was just trying to give him a thank you kiss, he earned it. Then the sparks came and here we are, panting and I can feel myself getting excited. Maybe I should be giving him more than thank you kisses. Smirk. I started kissing his neck, looking for a sweet spot, he suddenly inhaled sharply letting out a light groan, bull's eye. I focused on this spot and I could feel his member excited and he was to say, above average. Another Smirk. This day is going better by the minute.

I flipped us over so that he was below me then went back to his sweet spot. His hands started exploring all the right places. This guy definately has some experience. My breath was becoming uneven and I could take it anymore, we had to get to a secluded place, fast. I pulled away and mastered the most seductive look and voice I could master. I looked at him directly in the eyes, wet my bottom lip with my tongue then lowered my head to his ear level.

"So, how about we out of here? Make all your fantasies come true?" I said seductively. His eyes snapped open and he looked to be fighting and internal battle with himself before pushing me off him and adjusting his pants. What the fuck?

"Yeah, Mia, that is NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN." he emphasised the last words. Did he just, reject me? Oh hell no! I had been with guys much better looking than him but somehow his rejection hurt my ego a bit. So he is going to make this a challenge? So be it. I was excited and surprised at the same time. He seemed so eger a couple of minutes ago, now he doesnt even give me a second look.

"Never say never brown eyes. Okey now that we have established we will not be fucking, yet, I have got a couple of questions" i said bluntly only to see him blush. Right! Sexual comments. That should come in handy in the future.

"Wh-what do you want to know?" He asked

"Who are you? How did you find me? Why did you help me?" I blirted out the questions all at once.

"Easy there" he giggled, how cute "I am David Smith, been in the same classes as you for 4 years. Well as for finding you, I wasss, ehm, talking a walk, yeah, a walk then I heard your screams and decided to check it out. You are a bully, thats not a secret, but if I left you, what would be the difference between you and I? We would both be evil." He said being over serious.

"Thanks for the compliment" i joked trying to lighten the mood and am asuming it worked cause he giggled again.
"I am guessing you are lying about the taking a walk part" i accused

"I-i am not, i was taking a walk" yep, definately lying. Light bulb!

"Yeah? Then whose BWM did you steal since you were passing-by taking a walk?" I asked sarcastically

"Ehmm, I didn't steal it, I was,ehmm, my, uncle's boss's car, he had asked me to, ehmm, get it for him" this guy cannot lie to save his life

"Yeah! I thought you were just taking a walk?" I pressured. There was something he was hidding and I was going to find out.

"I was, I was taking a walk, from, ehmm, myyy home to my cl, I mean to club noir to fetch my uncle's car"

"Uncle? I thought you said uncle's boss?" I tomented him. Enjoying seeing him this embarassed and completely under my spell. He firstly rejected me, which I am going to get him back for, now he is lying to me. I had him sighing loudly in defeat, finally

"If I tell you, you are not going to belive me" he sounded deafeted.

"Try me" i smirked, perking his lips, almost immediately regretting it because of the chill in my spine. I needed to find satifaction and fast. I will get one of my usual suspects during lunch hour.

"I kinda, actually, well technically not yet but am still learning the ropes of doing it right until am 21 where it will be official but for now am still just checking it out" He blirted without pausing to breath.

"Browm eyes! What are you talking about?" I was now seriously curious.

"My uncle owns Club Noir and I am going to take over from him" He said without any cockiness in his voice. Wait, wait, wait a second

"Whaaaaatt?! " That club is the bomb. That is the club my friends and I go to every Tuesday and we have been bullying the future owner? Wait, no way. He drove a beat up old piece of junk. Yet again that night he was driving an i8. This is so confusing. That club's co-owners were murdered 4 years ago, the sometime he started schooling with me. The Petersons. That means... But he is David Smith

"I don't know how we are related. Something about him being my mother's brother, now he has taken me in." He said while in deep though, am guessing whether to trust me or not. In a normal situation, my advice would be, dont trust me, but David was different from all these fuckers here so the least I can do is keep his secret. I was dumbfounded so I just nodded.

"Just don't tell anyone or I will kick you out of the club." He laughed nervously, obviously trying to joke but being the nerd he is, was nervous around females. I took this moment of weakness to toment him

"You sure you still don't want to fuck?" I teased, he immediately blushed, his complexion might not turn pink but spending this time with him had taught me a lot of his reaction. Like when he blushed,  his brown eyes dropped, the corners of his lips involunterily turned upwards and if you looked really closely, his cheeks changed a shade darker. Wait! Hold on! Why am I observing such small things, why am I interested in this, NERD? Because he rejected me, thats why.

"I will pass, am sure you will find a willing participant before the end of the school day." He sounded rather, annoyed. Wait, was he, jealous. I started laughing hysterically, causing him to give me a weird look, like I am crazy, hence I laughed harder.

"You want me all to yourself nerd, don't you?"

"Wh-wha-what? I d-didn't say that, not-that-I-won't-want-that, wait that-is-is not what I meant..." now he looked so adorable, like he was about to burst any second

"Don't worry nerd, from now on, my eyes are only on you. Trust me, you will panting besides me brown eyes." I teased, perked his lips and left.

Another one down😆😆😆😆Hope you are getting the story.. don't forget to comment and vote.

X Leo