-Chapter 1-

"Your here ... " says the taxi driver "New Orleans." Kayla gets out of the car and grabs her luggage from the car. "Thank you" Kayla says to the taxi driver. Kayla closes her door and the taxi drives off while Kayla starts walking down the streets of new Orleans. 

Kayla walks into the place royal hotel. She walks over to the front desk and asks "Room for one for a week please" to the lady. The lady types of her keyboard and say "That will be $27:98" Kayla passes the lady the money and the lady gives Kayla the key card. 

Kayla drop her bags off in her hotel room and heads out of the place royal hotel and starts to walk down the streets of new Orleans. Kayla keeps walking and stops in front of a bar called 'Rousseau's'. Kayla walks into the bar and walks over to the bar and asks the bartender for a drink. 

Kayla drinks her drink and she sees someone wave at her from across the room...

The guy walks over and sits next to Kayla and says "Your a new face" "I'm new to town" Kayla says to him

The guy walks over and sits next to Kayla and says "Your a new face" "I'm new to town" Kayla says to him. "I think you'll love this city" he says to her. "I'm kayla" she says puting her hand out hoping he'll shake it, he says "Klaus" and shakes Kaylas hand. 

It's dark outside and Klaus and Kayla have had loads of drinks and have talked for hours. They both walk down the  street and stop outside of the place royal hotel. "This is where I'm staying" Kayla tells him. Klaus tucks Kayla's hair behind her ear and the stair into each others eyes. Klaus leans forward and kisses Kayla, she kisses him back. They go back to Kayla's hotel room.