Confession

It's been two days since the three of us hooked up. We haven't spoken about it but that's because I've been trying to change the subject every time they want to say something. Sehun was on my case when he saw my neck and limping body. I just had to lie and say my father did it. It wasn't a total lie when he saw my neck he was furious and did hit me.

Today was a good day so far. Classes went smoothly along with a chemistry test I studied hard for. Namjoon and Kai are both in my chemistry class they seemed happy as well with how it went.

"Alright I'll see you later at dinner." Kai said his goodbyes after we all were dismissed from class.

"Dinner?" Namjoon questioned.

"Yeah.....his family and my family are really close."

"You don't seem to hang out though."

"That's because his best friend is Sehun.......but now that we are dating Kai and I are talking again in school. Outside of school we talk like normal at family events." Namjoon just nodded in understanding as we made our way to the Student council meeting.

The meeting went well where I caught Namjoon starring at me from time to time. I was trying not to look blushed or flustered since I'm the head of the council all eyes are on me.

"Okay good meeting everyone enjoy your weekend I'll stay here and clean up." Friday's are my really long days. I have school, student council, track, and a weekly debriefing for my father. My only down time is my 45 minutes between the end of student council and track.

I'm scheduled to take English language class right now but our father made us fluent in it by age 9. My teacher doesn't care that I skip as long as I ace every quiz and test....which of course I do.

"Oppa?"

"Sari we have been over this....you are older than me so DON'T call me Oppa." I stated full of annoyance in my voice as I continued to organize some papers.

"Sorry.....um..."

"What?"

"So since you're dating Sehun that must mean you are close with Kai......and.....M-Mark r-right?" I couldn't sigh loud enough. She must be the 16th girl to ask me about Kai and Mark. Is he dating anyone? Am I his type? Can you find out if he likes me? I'm honestly sick of these questions.

Sure when I wasn't forced to date Sehun I got a lot of people asking me out or asking my friends what my type was. I'm happy that I'm not available anymore but now I'm just as much annoyed with people asking me about others.

"Sari......not to be rude but shouldn't you focus more on school than boys?"

"Well Oppa! Why do you get to have both?.....hmmm?" She raised her voice.

"I get to have both because I'm not currently failing 3 classes and is about to get kicked out of her extracurriculars." I answered as straight forward as I could while I grabbed all papers off the table and left her in the room we were in.

Honestly all I wanted was some peace and quiet before track but she had to agrivate me. I can't be wondering around the halls it would just get me in trouble. I guess the only quiet place I can go to right now is the roof.

Before I made my way up to the roof I quietly made my way over to my locker. I wanted to put all my papers away and just have everything for track after.

Once I cracked open the door the windy fresh air instantly filled my lungs. That was of course till I smelled weed burning. I quickly walked around the roof to find who was smoking. My feet instantly stopped when I saw them passing two lit joints to the others.