Things aren't going well..(PART 3)

Man, don't we all love the complicated story of ww2? Well- it's more complicated when you have to look up for what happened specifically to two countries! Hah, guess who has to do that??
Me..

———————————————————

                                  July, 1943

World War I was considered by them a terrible war, but World War II was beating that.

One year after Vladimir joined Ludwig, Aleksander decided to do so as well. Of course Ludwig did it more so he could invade Yugoslavia, and Aleksander knew, but he had no choice.

For Vladimir things weren't any better, Alfred (America) kept bombing his territory since he knew the romanian was a good ally of Ludwig's. Because of that he'd also feel sick and weak and would often bleed.

"My God, this period is exhausting.." Complained Aleksander as he sat down on the bed. He was in Vladimir's room since he invited his friend over, to spend time together as best friends but also talk about.. the situation they were in.

"I agree.. I never felt more dead, not even when I t—" The blonde stopped right before spitting out his secret.

"Even when you?" Asked the bulgarian confused.

"Even when I- tried to eat 5 days old sarmale that were out of the fridge-"

"Damn- That must have been tough."

"M-mhm- very.." Said Vladimir kinda making it obvious he was strangely nervous. Aleksander obviously noticed it.

"Is something wrong? I mean- aside the war."

"What?? Of course not-"

"Hm.. Okay then."

Vladimir sat next to his friend. "Anyways!" He turned to look at him better. "Wanna play a game??"

"Uhh.. I'm not sure, your games are kinda.. creepy."

"For you I'm creepy in general."

"You're not creepy! Natalya's (Belarus) creepy.. You're- scary- No offense!"

The blonde laughed. "Nah, don't worry, you're not the first one to say that."

Aleksander didn't say anything since he was now a bit scared of what could have happened if Vladimir would have taken it as an offense.

"You know you look cute with that scared face?" Said Vladimir half teasing, half meaning it.

"W-what?-" The bulgarian felt his cheeks burning and turning a bright red.

"You're cute when you're scared." He repeated it, making it clear he said what he said.

Aleksander's face turned redder, so he tried to hide it by looking away.

"What? Got embarrassed?"

Aleksander did not reply.