2

*Malayas pov*

I ran out of the classroom and into the locker room. The tears i had been crying had taken off the makup i put on and all my cuts were shown on my face. I get into the locker room and burst into more tears. I slid down the wall and hugged my head into my knees. I then heard the door open. I look over to the doorway and standing there was bryce. He walks over to me and puts his hand out. When he puts his hand out i flinch. I realise he was trying to help me up. I slowly grabbed his hand and got up.

Bryce: You good?        You: im fine.       Bryce: you dont look fine?       you: and why would you care?

I was so mad at him, i stormed out of the locker room and started to walk home.

*Bryces pov*

Malaya shouted at me, i felt bad. This was all my fault. She grabbed her bag and stormed out of the classroom. The teacher was shouting after her, i ran out of the classroom and saw her go into the locker rooms. I followed and found her sitting agains the wall hugging her knees crying. I felt so bad. I went over and put my hand out to help her up, when i put out my hand she flinched. She then slowly grabbed my hand and i helped her up She got up and i asked if she was okay.

*Back to malayas pov*

I got home and realised my dad was home, what would he say if i was home early? i decided to climb through my window so he wouldnt see me. I got onto my windowsill and got through the window i forgot i had to be quiet and threw my bag to the floor. Then i realised what i had done and heard my dad storm upstairs. He bolted into my room and came over to me and started beating me. Then i heard the bedroom door open...IT WAS BRYCE! HE MUST HAVE FOLLOWD ME HOME!

Bryce: Get off of her!     dad: YOU BITCH! YOU TOLD SOMEBODY! IM GOING TO F*CKING KILL YOU! Bryce: I SAID GET OFF OF HER!                                                                                                                                        Bryce walks over to your dad and punches him, your dad falls over and bryce keeps puching him until he's knocked out. Your just sitting there watching and crying. Bryce gets off him and turns around to look at you. 

Bryce: come on!    You: im not going anywhere with you.   Bryce: you have to get out of this house!    You: well im not leaving with you.    Bryce: c'mon! just come with me!   You: no im not going with you, i cant trust you!      Bryce: Ugh fine! but promise me you wil stay somewhere other than here?     You: whats it to you?     Bryce: Well i kinda ca-

Before bryce could finish you jump out the window and run to the nearest bridge, you go up and sit on the edge. Your legs were dangling off the side. it was a long drop. You here footsteps behind you and then everything goes black!

CLIFFHANGER!  sorry, ill update as much as i can! 522 words! :)