32.0

Jay

"Oh my God" I screamed into my pillow. I been trying to take a nap for the past hour but Mikey has been fussing and throwing fits and he screams so damn loud. I threw the warm covers off of my body, getting out of bed. I'm leaving for a tournament soon so I really wanted to spend my last day here relaxing.

I got dressed in a big T shirt and my Sierra Canyon practice shorts then grabbed my basketball and phone. I ran to the park that was in the middle of the neighborhood. The only reason I'm going to the park and not the court we have is that my dad was getting it painted to where the laker logo was in the middle.

"I pull up at the club VIP
Gas tank on E but all dranks on me (wipe me down)" rang through my airpods as I started dribbling. Thinking back to when I was younger and I had problems with my mom being gone I realize that basketball has always been my outlet. I've been trying to clear my mind as much as possible but it seems like there's always so much in my mental.

(A/N 2020 it's getting real y'all)

I worked out until I started looking rough. I saw that I missed a call from Mikey so on the walk home I called him back.

"What's big saweetie?" I asked once the call connected. "Yo forehead" he said laughing. "Ok young lover" I replied causing him to stale face me. "That ain't funny my family dead don't like deja they still stuck on reni, everytime I call deja they interrupt us so I leave when I call her now" he said. "Aww forbidden love" I joked pouting. "Fuck you Jay" he said before hanging up making me bust out laughing.

"He need to be worried about that case that's coming him and Deja's way." I muttered to myself.

"Honeyy I'm home" I yelled walking back into my house. "Girl hush I just got him to sleep" my aunt popped up out of nowhere sending a slap to the back of my neck then walking off. "Who tf she think she is?" I mumbled walking up to my room. I stripped out of my sweaty clothes and got all my self care stuff and started running my shower.

○●○●○●○●

"Now from the top make it drop that's some wet ass pussy" Alana sung as we were on FaceTime. "Ima stop saying I got wap because it seems like everybody got waps and shit baby I got that wap bopa-a-lu a whop bam boo" I said running my fingers through my hair and she instantly started laughing.

"Bitch I'm done with you" she said wheezing. I stuck my tongue out laughing. "Dude summer is almost over" she sighed. "I know this year is gonna be so different" I replied which was true Brandon and Josh are gone off to college and Zaire and Dior are transferring.

"I still can't believe Dior was out here licking toes and everything" I said aloud. "I know that's mad weird" she agreed with me. I guess you really don't always know your friends. We continued to talk until I started getting hungry and ordered some food. "Oh mikeyyy" I sung entering his room where he was acting like he was Spider-Man.

I picked him up and he started babbling a bunch of noises. I brought him downstairs and set him on the couch before picking something to watch.

LeBlunt James

Is this who we are? Is this who we represent?

I know I'm going to piss him off by texting this but who gives a fuck. I just know LeBron gonna tear that was up. That's what he gets for hanging out with those weird white people. He better hope the Lakers win the series or LeBron gonna take all his anger out on him.

All these basketball players getting exposed and it's just too much. I chilled for the rest of the day sand took my ass to bed.

Author's note
I know this is a short chapter tbh I don't even know what I'm doing with this book. Online school is kicking my ass.

Why the fuck have I been within 10 feet of Bryce Griggs on multiple occasions and didn't even realize it until last week.

QOTD: How do y'all feel about Mikey transferring and the rankings?