chapter twenty-seven

season one ; episode six { Parcel 9 }
chapter twenty-seven

BROOKLYN SMILED WARMLY as her eyes blinked open to see JJ Maybank sound asleep  besides her

BROOKLYN SMILED WARMLY as her eyes blinked open to see JJ Maybank sound asleep besides her. Their naked bodies were pressed together which radiated warmth in the bedroom. She snuggled up to him and pressed her head into his neck, pressing a gentle kiss to the skin. She noticed a kind smile warm his face as he pulled the girl away and pressed a kiss to her lips.

As his lips met hers, the world melted away.

The fragrance of his cologne and the taste of the weed he smoked last night was intoxicating. With her eyes clenched shut, his warm breath felt like a breeze she could get high off. His delicious lips melted like chocolate in her mouth. He uttered a delightful moan as his tongue played with hers.

The kissing intensified with scintillating touches and stimulating gestures. She plunged her tongue deeper and deeper savoring the taste but she needed to calm down, she needed to stop before they did it once again for the second time in twenty-four hours.

"What a way to wake up." JJ laughed, burying his head into the girl's neck which was so warm that he could fall asleep.

"Morning." The girl cooed. She brushed her fingers through his hair and pressed a kiss to his head.

"How you feelin'?"

"Amazing." She admitted, feeling a smile from his mouth on her shoulder.

"Hey, Brooklyn!" Brooklyn had never shot up quicker. She sat up so quick that her head began to spin from the sudden movement. Her eyes scattered around the room as she searched for a shirt.

She slipped it on, pulling on her bikini bottoms and sliding out her room to find John B stood by the counter with a beer. "You okay?"

"Yeah. Have you seen JJ?" He asked. "He's not outside or in my room, so-."

"He's in my room." She quickly said, seeing John B choke on his beer. Okay, she needed to somehow make that sound better but not give it a way. "I, uh, couldn't sleep last night and JJ- he, uh- came to sleep with me. To calm me down."

It still sounded bad either way.

Brooklyn wasn't sure if she had convinced him but she rolled with it. "Oh, right. Everything okay?"

"Uh, yeah. I just felt a little ill yesterday." She tried to snatch the beer away from John B's grasp but instead he pulled it away.

"Nope. Go and get changed. We're picking up Kie and Sarah in a few minutes. Pope's outside." He pushed her gently back towards her bedroom. "Tell JJ to get out of your room before I kick his ass!"