Jessisme's Story Competition - I don't need a 'REAL' princess.

©Copyrighted: Written by SoniaTheDirectioner. Jessisme competition (TSP) - All rights deserved.

Zayn's P.O.V

Everyone has their own time to love. You don't go looking around for love. Love finds you. Now that, is one special thing people don't understand about Love.

I, Zayn Malik, Prince of Pakistan soon to be King was rushed to find and fall in love with the secret princess of England, Sophie.

Sophie, what a great girl! She has actually learned so much from life for the pass few years and especially when I her soon to be husband came in her life. It wasn't a very nice picture for her as she was already in love with someone else. Niall Horan, her bodyguard.

How can I blame Sophie? How can I force her to marry me when her heart only belongs to Niall. I can't blame her! She is in love! I actually had little feelings for Sophie and thought she would be my perfect princess. But I was wrong. She was meant for Niall and Niall was meant for her.

Like what they say in urdu, "Rab ne bana di jodi" Which means a couple made by God. No one can ever come between them. Not even the rich prince of Pakistan.

So, I didn't get Sophie. Which clearly means that God has something bigger and better planned for me. I've watched so many Hindi love story movies. Its really popular here in Pakistan. So, yeah. I'm kinda romantic. I'm sure that, my love story hasn't begin yet, because God is still writing chapters and chapters of beautiful moments for me and I don't want my love life to be rushed.

Wait, who am I to decide about my love life? Well my parents decides it for me. Unfortunetly.

"Excuse me, could I have some coffee please?" I asked the air stewardess in my private jet. Wondering where I'm of to?

Well, there is no place better then home. Goodbye Australia and hello Pakistan!

~

I arrived at the airport and I really didn't feel like having body guards around me. I don't like being a prince! And i hate it that I can't choose my own life partner! I want a little freedom!

"Sameer, Rishek, I'll be fine on my own. I want to take a taxi and actually pay for it to go home. By myself." I said to them. Sameer and Rishek were my bodyguards. Tall and quite round. I'm sure no one is going to try to kill me or something. I just needed to be alone for a while. I'm not in a good mood.

"But sir-"

"Go. Please. Now. Its an order." I said strictly. They nodded their heads and before I knew it, they disappeared. I was very happy they went away. They keep reminding me that sooner or later I'll be the prince of Pakistan when I didn't one to at all! Can't I just lead a normal life?

I walked through the airport while my own questions fired me. Whats next? Am i still going on a hunt to find my princess because my parents are forcing me to? Is she going to be as secretive as Sophie? How will she look like? What country will she be from? Most importantly, what is her personality like?

How am I suppose to fall in love with a girl so fast? You can't rush love! I can't do this anymore. I don't want to! I rubbed my temples as I felt a slight headache coming thanks to the stress i'm having now.

BANG!

"Ouch! My suitcase!" It looks like I just bumped into a girl. A very pretty girl. She had straight black hair that was long that it touched her waist. She had lemon shaped eyes, and her skin was as white as snow. I am one hundred percent sure she is a pakistani.

I kept staring at her gorgeous eyes. They were just so attractive I couldn't take my eyes of her. She was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Even more beautiful then Sophie. When I banged her and our bodies touched, I felt something. Some spark.