He's gone....?

Lance's POV
I woke to Keith not being in bed. I walked over to the bathroom wondering if he was just in there using it, so knocked on the door, "Kitten? You in there?" No answer. I grew worried but he could be at breakfast. I got dressed and walked down the halls to the dining room, my hand feeling empty and cold where Keith would hold it every morning on our way to breakfast.

I got to the dining room and everybody was there- except Keith. I said good morning to everyone and asked if they had seen Keith this morning, and everybody responded with, "No, haven't seen him sorry." Or, "no he hasn't been around for me to see him." But Allura's answer really had my wondering if she had anything to do with Keith being gone. She said, "I thought he was with you." But the tone of voice that she used, sounding like she didn't really care, although she probably didn't.

I brushed it off, and I raced around the castle calling for Keith in every room. The control room, nope. The dining room obviously, nope. Not our room either. The training deck, nope. The shower cubicles, nope. The lounge, nope. I couldn't find him anywhere.

"Guys, I can't find Keith anywhere. I looked everywhere, even in the training deck where he's not supposed to be." I said when I raced back to the dining room, with panic clearly in my voice. "Calm down lance, did you check red's hangar? He could be there." Shiro told me to try and calm me down a little bit. I raced to red's hangar, and he wasn't there. I went to blacks hangar, and he wasn't there. I went to all of the lions' hangars but he wasn't in any of them. I went back to Shiro and told him that Keith wasn't in any of the lions' hangars.

"Lance, calm down, we will get him back safe and sound and everything will be normal again," Shiro started after I had a panic attack. What if the galra have him? If they do, what will they do to him? Is the baby going to be okay? Are they going to kill him and the baby? I hope he is okay but what if he's not?

Hunk's POV (Awe cinnamon roll hunk boi)
Lance was having a panic attack. There was nothing we could do. He was mumbling, and almost crying, jittering, and completely losing himself. I felt bad that all I could do was watch, but there was nothing I could do in one of Lance's panic attacks.

Back in the garrison, he had a few panic attacks, because of intense work, and I tried everything I could think of and searched up how to help with panic attacks, but nothing worked. All that would help was time and quietness.

The team was all trying to calm him down, unsuccessfully. I knew this wasn't going to help, so I decided to help. "Guys, he isn't going to get better if you talk to him. We need a dimmer room, quietness, and time for him to calm down. Nothing else will work. Trust me."

Coran went to dim the room bit, Pidge went to get him a weighted blanket, and I got him some cold water to drink. After about an hour, he had calmed down.

Lance's POV
I finally calmed down, thanks to Hunk, but I was still super worried about Keith. Everybody else seemed worried about Keith as well, but it seemed like Allura wasn't at all. She kind of just stood in the corner away from everybody and didn't join in on the plan to find Keith like she usually does when we try to save others that were captured by the galra. I couldn't care less though, she hated me and Keith for our child and hated Keith even more just because he was PART galra. Not even full galra. Fucking PART galra. Who gives a fuck? He's perfect the way he is, galra or not.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, this chapter is a bit on the smaller side, but I got some pretty tragic news the other day. My friend, and classmate, Yarely,  was killed in a car accident. It hit me pretty hard, so sorry for the short, kind of shit, chapter. She has a gofundme,  where she is raising money for her funeral, here is the link, https://www.gofundme.com/f/nxp4er-future-and-family-expenses
I just wanted to get it out there for a little extra money, in case they needed it. I hope you guys are having a better time than me, see you next time. ❤💜💙