Chapter 14

"Oh gods! Jason what happed, is Will okay? I saw a vision and well..." Nico ran back to the basin to see Jason's tear streaked face
"No, Nico. Wills not okay. We are trying everything but he just won't breath and well were running out of options and time-" Jason's voice has never sounded so rough, he's usually so calm and relaxed but right now, he's hardly even himself.
"Jason, don't worry. We are on our way and were bringing help! Just hold on, just try everything!" Nico's hand swiped through the mist and he ran after Percy who had already got one of the Apollo children to summon their father.
"Go and grab some healers from the infirmary, I'll wait for Apollo!" Nico said to Percy
"Don't leave without me! I'm sticking with you di Angelo!" Percy said before running off. He didn't get far before he heard a soft female voice
"Percy." It was her. He turned and there she stood, alive and awake
"Oh Annabeth! Is it really you?" He hugged her and kissed her
"Yes, it's really me." She whispered in is ear.
"I'm never leaving you again, never ever." They kisses and he hugged her tighter than before.
"Percy...?" He looked over her shoulder and saw Nico standing there, surrounded by tall, blond haired Apollo healers along with the big guy, Apollo, himself. "You coming?"
"No. I'm never leaving her again!"Percy grabbed Annabeth's hand and they walked to the infirmary
"But... But...I thought you promised him, I thought you would stick with me!" Nico stammered
"I was only doing it because I didn't think I'd ever get Anna back. Your on your own Nico." And with that Percy and Annabeth left the scene

"We have to go. Well never leave you Nico! Just think about why we are doing this, to help Will!" One of Wills siblings guided Nico into the minibus and within minuets they were on the cliff, filled with roses.

"Will..." Nico whispered, as he stepped out of the sun car. His boyfriend lay in the roses, a look of peace on his face. The medics ran over and started feeding him stuff and pumping his chest. They did an number of things, and all shared a worried look while doing them. Nico knelt out of the way and watched as they lifted him onto a gurney, carrying his body to the car and pushing him in. One of them asked if Nico would like to sit with him as they travelled back to camp. He nodded.

Nico sat on the floor of the van, holding Wills hand and talking to him in a soft quiet tone. A lot of the healers sat around watching them, frowning. Nico secretly knew Will wouldn't make it and simply held on hope that he would to prevent breaking down in front of all these people. As they where about to get out, Nico lifted Wills hand to his lips and kissed his fingers. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he lowered the hand and let them take him to the infirmary.

Authors Note
So this is the second to last part of this story and might do a sequel, still on the fence with that idea.
Anyway I hope you liked this one. Not super proud of it but hey, it's for you guys!

Until next time
-Sx