Winwin

winwins pov

I stand up when the boy in front of me unties me. i stretch and he cringes when my back and shoulders pop. he sighs, " Im Mark and im gonna be bandeging you up ok?" i shrug and he gets to work gasping evrey once in a while when hes sees the damage done to me. after an hour he warns me that what hes about to do might hurt and asks that i please dont hurt him for it. i nod and he gets to work waiting for my to strike out but when that doesnt happen he starts asking questions, " arent you in pain? the stuff that chenji usually does is incredibly painfull and i havent seen you so much as wince." when i look at him with a hard look in my eyes he shuts up.

after he finishs up he leads me from the room to a big room with 19 other males in it, some of them gasp at my appearance while others eye me with intrest or hidden lust since this mark kid told me to walk around without a shirt for a while to air out my injuries. eventually the guy that brought me here tells everyone to sit down, when everyone is seated he looks at me while addressing everyone else.

" everyone i would like you to meet the newest member of Neo City. his code name will be winwin and i dont know what he is capable of so dont push his buttons. i also dont know his real name, but i can tell you he can take torture and not even so much as have pain in his eyes from chenji, and he could seduce ten, who has spelled himself against seduction. so i will only say this once. He is dangerous and he is powerful treat him with respect and help him learn the building. at some point you all need to introduce yourselves to him, but dont worry about giving him other info other than who you are im going to let him read the files. That is all you are dissmissed except for lucas, i want you to take him to the training room and see how good he is at fighting. later i want you guys to make him feel welcome."

a tall guy stays back looking me up and down and sizing me up. once hes gotten a good look at me he laughs, " taeyong you really want me to spar with him? he looks like he hasent eaten a decent meal in months and i might snap him like a toothpick" no sooner are the words out of his mouth than does the taeyong guy have him pinned to the wall knife at his throat, " what did i tell everyone, lucas. I.Dont.Know.What.He.Is.Capable.Of. you WILL treat him with respect and tommorrow morning you will spar with him untill then you are to stay in your room and reconsider how you will treat him. Do you understand me?"

the lucas kid looks terrified and he just nods and mumbles a quick "yes sir" before sprinting form the room. when taeyong turns to look at me and sees the smirk on my face he throws the knife in my direction. its aimed so it wont hit me but i decide to show off a little bit and catch the blade between my fingers. as i gently set the knife down on the table he regaurds me with reserved curiosity. i roll my eyes, " go ahead ask what you want." he sighs and looks out the window before look me in the eyes. 

"well first i want to say thank you for joining us, at least now we have a skilled seducer. Xiaojun is still learning and from what i can tell he will learn better from you than taemin. second of all i would like to apologize for lucas. he thinks just cause hes bigger than people he can beat them all the time. third of all i would like to know if you are comfortable sharing a room."

i think for a momnet then decide its fine. when i nod he lets out a sigh of relief, " i know it might not be ideal but you will be sharing a room with me as i am the only member that has an empty bed in their room." i just nod. he leads me down the hall explaining where things are and i make a mental map as we go . eventually we reach his room.when we enter a guy is setting a bunch of bags down. " oh sorry taeyong i was just bringing in the cloths you told me to get him." he smiles and quickly exits the room. after he leaves i sit down on the bed making myself comfortable, taeyong just quietly regaurds me, i sigh, " take a picture, itll last longer." he chuckles then clears his throat. when i look over he starts speaking. 

" i have a question, were you using very skill you have or full power charm to seduce ten earlier." i smirk and shake my head no, " he was actually quite easy to seduce, all it took was for him ot see my abs and he was gone" taeyong chuckles and mumbles something that sounds like, 'i would be too' but im not sure. he eventually speaks up again, " have you evr seduced a mafia boss before?" i laugh.

Taeyongs pov

he laughs at what ive asked. ' his laugh is beautiful. i wanna ask something else too make him laugh again'

winwin pov

" i have seduced a mafia boss before and then got all the info ineeded from him to destroy his operation while he slept." when i say this taeyong pales, " but instead i gave the info, all of it, anonymously to another mafia so they could destroy him instead." taeyong looks at me then seems to make a decision.

" i need to be able to fully understand your seducer abilities which i have seen you in action but not using all youve got, which leads me to my next few questions. one are you gay?"

i smirk and eye him up and down, " yes" he gulps, " o-ok two, when you seduced the last mafia boss did you fuck him or get fucked by him?"

i freeze for a second, then relax, "no but i did give him a blow job"

he looks thoughtful for a moment then blushes lightly, " three, are you a virgin?"

i look at him in pure shock, " i dont understand why thats important." he stares me down as i slowly blush a dark red. eventually i just quickly nod and look down. i catch him smirk first tho.

"finally would you be willing to fuck or be fucked by any of the people youve met today?"

i am blushing so hard i feel like my face is one fire and think back over today my mind going to a few hours earlier.......

//////3 hours earlier//////

a man aproaches me and the boy im seducing and whispers something into the others ear and he runs off. once his attention is on my i cant control my thoughts, all i can think about is this man fucking me senseless while i scream his name so loud the neighbors can hear.

////preasent/////

i flush a red so quickly that he laughs, " im going to take that as a yes?" i just nod not trusting my self to speak, when i dont continue he rattles off names of the people ive met untill weve gotten down to one name left. he stops letting the suspense build and finnaly he just says it,

" me?" and my thoughts run wild again, images of him and me flash through my hed so quickly that my face becomes redder than a tomato. he smirks " i thought so. which leads me to this"

i look at him confused as he leans in so closly to my ear that his breath ghosts my ear causeing me to shiver lightly.

"seduce me"

he doesnt say it like i have a choice. its not a request its a command, and i groan softly at the sheer dominance in his voice.

A/N hello my readers i hope you like the update and look foreward to the next chapter and be warned the seduction master does his work in the next one