Chapter 28

"Who next?" Ryan asked. The only people left in the office were Ryan, Ray, Matt, Jeremy, Lindsay, Kerry, and me.

"Did you make a hit list?" I asked. Ryan then pulled out a small book, each page was completely filled except for the last few.

"Yeah don't worry about the other ones. Um..let's see....." He searched down the list to where "work" was written. "Burnie. Gus. Barbara. Kdin.....aha! Let's go with Gavin."

I sat a while in thought.

"What about....." I started.

"You look really sexy when you plan revenges." Ray chuckled.

"Shut up you twat I'm thinking." I giggled.

"Feisty I like it." He smirked and planted his head into the crook of my neck.

I shook my head and laughed.

"Ray please keep it in you pants I need her for this." Ryan begged.

"Well I'll need her for something too but you guys are here." He mumbled. I smacked his arm and wrapped my arm around his neck, letting him use my boobs as a pillow.

"Soft."

"So what if we fill him room with balloons?" I suggested.

Ryan was immediately on board.

"How're we gonna get enough balloons blown up to fill a master bedroom?" Ryan asked.

"We'll hand blow it." I shrugged.

"Listen, I could totally put your mouth to better work--"

"Why the hell are you so horny all of a sudden?" Ryan interjected.

"Have you seen what I've got now? How could I not?" He kissed the crook of my neck. I blushed like mad and tried to hop off his lap. "No no no you're not going anywhere." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Cmon Ray I'll fix you later." I whispered in his ear. He let go and Ryan and I went to Meg, telling her the idea.

"One condition: Ryan hides in the balloons with his GTA V mask and scare him." Meg says sternly.

"Deal."
_______________________________

Guys pentatonix is lyfe

~TiffyBunny