The Nijimura Brothers Pt.1

Previously... 

"Repent for eternity, Angelo!" Josuke exclaimed. "For all those you killed, including my Gramps!"

He summoned his Stand and began punching Angelo and the rock, fusing them together.

"You're going to live forever in the city my gramps protected," Josuke stated.

"He really is pretty crazy," Jotaro muttered, looking at Josuke.

"That's what makes him a part of the Joestar family," Eleanor said with a proud smile.

"Good grief."

"Damn it..." Angelo choked out. "Don't you dare get cocky! I'm sure he'll kill all three of you for me."

"What?" Josuke questioned. "'He'?"

"That's right. The one wearing a school uniform, who gave me this power."

"What?" Jotaro asked. 

"It can't be..." Eleanor muttered. "Are you saying someone can willingly give another a Stand?"

"Are you scared?" Angelo taunted. 

"Huh?" Josuke asked. "How is that supposed to scare us?"

"No..." Jotaro said. "Angelo's not a Stand user by birth like Eleanor. It was a mystery how he obtained his Stand powers. But if there is actually a person who can give others Stands..."

"Terrifying, isn't it?" Angelo asked with a grin. "Want me to tell you? It was last year, so 1998, on a night about a month before my execution. I couldn't sleep that night... I was just staring blankly up at the ceiling of my cell. It was a completely silent night. But then... I should've been the only one in that dark cell, but he was there. The guy in the school uniform. He was holding a very old bow and arrow. It looked like it was centuries old. I was so scared, I could almost feel my balls shriveling up. But before I even had a chance to scream... He shot me in the mouth with the arrow. I thought I was for sure going to die, but then he said to me;
"You're alive. Congratulations. That means you've got the aptitude. If you didn't, you'd be dead. You've just obtained a talent. No... It's more accurate to say it was pulled from your mind. The worse the villain, the more they have... This talent that the man named Dio called a 'Stand'."

"Dio?" Eleanor asked, shocked by Angelo's story. 

"Did you just say Dio?" Jotaro asked, also shocked. 

"Jotaro?" Josuke asked. "Eleanor? Is something..."

A scream was suddenly heard, and the trio turned to find the rubber glove holding Angelo's Stand was wrapped around a little kid's throat! 

"What?!" Josuke exclaimed.

"You fools!" Angelo cried. "It looks like you were so busy listening to my story that you forgot about my Aqua Necklace!"

"Angelo, you bastard!" Jotaro exclaimed. 

"Josuke! Hurry up and get me out of this rock!"

Josuke paused to think as he looked at the kid, taking out his comb and fixing his hair. 

"It would appear that... I didn't have enough rage in my heart for you," Josuke stated. 

"What are you doing? Stop messing with your stupid hair! I'm gonna kill this brat! Let me out right now!"

Josuke immediately got angry at the sound of Angelo insulting his hair.

"What did you say..."

"Don't be rash, Josuke!" Eleanor tried to stop the teen.