give me attention// bryce hall

this is requested by @imsarcatic
i finally get up from my bedroom which is shared with my boyfriend bryce hall. yes bryce hall the famous tiktoker. tbh i'm lucky to have him but he's just so busy and i wanna spend time with him.
i walk into the main area of the swayla house which reveals bryce, noah and blake filming multiple tiktoks.
i walk up to my boyfriend and hug him from behind.
"brook baby, i'm busy" he says
ouch, that kinda hurt.
butttttt he wasn't going to get away with that.
he started to dance to the song that mattia crested for a joke that lowkey became a trend ahah
bryce takes his phone and presses 'post'
noah and blake go into the kitchen and bryce sits down on the comfy ass sofa and scrolls through his comments.
i sit on his lap and embrace him in a hug but he disappoints me once again.
"babe, i'm trying to reply to my comments" he says
"dude i'm only trying to hug my mf boyfriend, is that too much to ask?" i get up and walk back into my bedroom. tears prick in my eyes but i'm not gonna be a pussy about it so i wipe my eyes and scroll through tiktok.
i come across the tiktok that bryce has just filmed and i open the comments and see a comment by bryxefanhall saying "you and brook r so cute, we need more tiktoks of u two" and bryce replies "maybe haha"
maybe- i- this hoe.
i decide to take a long nap to clear my head.
i wake up at 8:30 oops and still my mind is still thinking.
does he not like me anymore orrr? i got stuck into a deep thought and bryce walks in cutting my train of thoughts.
"brook" he calls
"go away" i say starting to get upset
"hey no" he says
"bryce u won't even hug me why are u being like that, do u not love me anymore?" i ask
"baby of course i still love u" he replies "look i'm sorry i've just been real under pressure with my fans and trying to get good content and replying to comments, don't hate me i'm sorry i love youuu" he says with a face i can't resist.
"ugh fine i love you too" i say "but can we cuddle now i want ur mf attention"
"yes mam" he says and embraces me into a big ass cuddle and we fall asleep.