1

"Why are we doing this again?"

"It'll be fun don't be such a buzz kill," Kenton says as he prepares them last fake freckle to his face.

"I just don't wanna get caught. We could get arrested ya know?" Hannah can barley watch what's about to go down. She's always been a goody two shoes. Pretending to be of age to buy alcohol definitely is not her forte.

"We won't get caught; we just have to be quick. No one will suspect a thing," Kenton declares as he reaches over to straighten Hannah's old grey wig. It makes her look much old. They have nothing to worry about. Kenton looks in the mirror one last time to make sure there are no imperfections. 'The drawn on wrinkles and age spots look perfect,' he thought to himself. They even had decided to get big sweaters at the crappy thrift store. His had a hole right on the shoulder, and Hannah's on the back, but then again they were only 3 dollars each.
"Are you ready?" Kenton asked Hannah.

"This is the dumbest idea we've ever had." Hannah's hands were sweating profusely. Her nerves were not going to calm down anytime soon. She sometimes wonders how she ever became friends with Kenton. They are complete opposites. The only reasonable explanation would be they balance each other out. In some sort of harmony with each other.

"I'll take that as a yes." Kenton pops open the car door and faces the 7-Eleven. He watches as Hannah climbs out of the car all sluggish. He knows Hannah doesn't want to do this. He even offered to just do it himself, but Hannah said that she wanted to make sure he didn't just get himself in trouble. 

"Let's go, I wanna get it over with," Hannah says as she steps up on to the side walk and towards the front doors. Kenton walks right behind her and makes an effort to stand a little more slouched than usual. Hannah opens one of the doors to the gas station. She walks right past the counter but Kenton is sure to say hi to the cashier before slowly making his way with Hannah to the back. They both stood at the doors to all the alcohol they could ask for. Kenton has wanted to go big and get a lot but Hanna thought it would be too risky. The cashier could suspect them that way. A normal amount would have to do.

"What kind do you want?" Kenton now had the fridge opened as they scanned the cans and boxes.

"Just get the Smirnoff's" Hannah went to reach for for the pack-

"Hey!"

"Shit!," said Hannah. She put down her head and Kenton slowly let go of the door. This was Hannah's worst nightmares. They were caught. Her life is ruined.

"Do you need some help with that?" Hannah and Kenton both turned towards who was talking. The cashier was coming down the isle towards the two.

"Uh, yes please," Kenton replied to the him in his best old man voice. The cashier looked to be about 50. He had jet black hair and tattoo sleeves on both of his arms.

"I got nothing else to do might as well help out my elders," says the cashier. Hannah lets out a a huge sigh of relief. Her life isn't ruined after all. All three of them walk back up to the counter. The cashier sets them down once he gets behind the counter and gets ready to ring them up.
"Cash or credit?" He asks the two.

"Cash for today," Hannah pulls out 20 dollars and hands it to him. She painted her hands with some eyeshadow as well just in case.

"Alright you guys are all set," the cashier hands Hannah's change back and grabs a plastic bag to put the stuff in.
"Have a good day!"

"You too!" Kenton replies. He grabs the bag and leads them both out the door. Right as the door closes he laughs. So does Hannah.
"I can't believe we did that, I told you we were gonna be fine," Kenton checks in the bag like he's looking if it's still there. He begins to walk to the car.

"Let's not do it again," Hannah declares as she walks to the car as well. She's still a little shaken up by the scare earlier. It's more of a nervous laugh for her. They both open up their side of the car door and hop in.

"But now we can have fun," Kenton turns the radio on to a pop station that plays the same songs over and over again.

"Yeah you're right, was still not worth it though." Hannah begins to hum a long as she is looking in the passenger mirror at her old self.
"Let's go back to your place and take this stuff off."