Chapter 1: A jewel in an abandon castle

"Are you sure you wanna go on a heist tonight? It's Halloween! We're supposed to celebrate this night at my grandpa's house with the others", Queen said to Lupin.

Lupin sighed,"But I had already send my advance notice two days ago. I gotta steal the treasure tonight like how it said in my notice!"

Queen rolled her eyes. "What are you after this time?", she asked. Lupin looked left then right, tryptophan to see if there were anyone eavesdropping on their conversation. Satisfied that nobody was there to listen to them, he leaned closer to Queen's ear and whispered,"Don't tell anyone, especially Joker. I'm after the legendary Bloody Jewel."

Queen looked at him, confused, "What's this Bloody Jewel you're talking about?"

Lupin winked then placed his index finger over his lips. "It's a secret. There isn't much information about this jewel but base on what I have, it's enough for me to pinpoint its exact location", he replied.

"How did you do that?", Queen asked, slightly interested in the topic.

"Another secretary, my dear. As for now, I must leave and head to my destination to steal the jewel", he said before leaving Queen alone in front of Silver Heart's house, alone. Queen chuckled. "Boys." She then headed back into the house to help Silver Heart and Roko with the decoration and et cetera.

Meanwhile with Lupin, he was packing his bag with everything he would need for his heist. "I can't wait to get my hands on the treasure", he mumbled to himself with a smile. Once he was done packing, Lupin went to check whether the coordinates he had set on his airship system was correct. "Five more minutes before I reach my destination", he said. Lupin went to the window. The sky was slightly cloudy but he could still see the lights from the city below him. Lupin checked his wristwatch. "Oh! I'm here!", he exclaimed. He opened the sliding door and jumped out of his airship. The phantom thief landed on the roof of  a tall skyscraper with a loud thud. "Bonjour, London!" he said while admiring the scenery.

The phantom thief swiftly hopped from one roof top to another while still looking fresh. The calm breeze gently blew his hair behind him. At the last rooftop, Lupin did a back flip and landed on the ground without hurting himself.

"Ah! Such a peaceful evening! Nobody to disturb my heist in London. I bet Joker would be very jealous when I bring back the Bloody Jewel and rub it in his face", Lupin said, chuckling at his own private joke. He took out his phone and looked at the red dot in his digital map.

"Hm, gonna need to turn right, walk straight, then take a left turn, keep on walking until I find a forest. A forest? Oh yeah! The castle is located deep in the forest! Silly me." Lupin placed his phone back in his pocket and began walking quietly in the shadows.

He took a right turn then continued to walk straight ahead. He gazed out of the shadows to see pedestrians happily walking by while chatting with each other. A group of kids was seen eating candy, a couple sweetly gazing at each other while holding hands and a lady walking her pet poodle. This place sure is lively, Lupin thought.

He then took a left turn. The deeper he walked in, the lest lights illuminated the path. Until one point, there were no more lights, leaving Lupin in a pitch black corner. He took out a flashlight and shined it at a tall tree. The tree seemed old with weird looking symbols carved on it. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

Lupin approached the tree and placed his hand on one of the symbols. Suddenly, he felt a rise of negative energy surging in him. He immediately pulled his hand from the tree and sighed. "This is one scary looking tree", he mumbled to himself.

Lupin continued to walk until he saw a creepy looking forest. This must be the forest! He entered the forest without looking back. Creepy animal like sounds could be heard but Lupin ignored it and continued walking.