Chapter 21

The next few months were spent trying to get Jungkook to walk again
Slowly he began taking steps, but he couldn't do much.

The pain of trying to walk and chemo was making him feel useless. He constantly was sick, and he felt like he couldn't do anything.

with this came his guilt.
His never ending guilt.
He hated feeling so useless, like a child who needed taken cared of.
He knew it wasn't his fault, he didn't chose to get cancer, but In his mind- his dumber half he fully believed in it being his fault.

Hoseok was there for him now, he spent most days helping Jungkook, giving him the encouragement he needed, along with that Taehyung was there too, holding Jungkooks hands as they all helped him get back to walking.
The only problem they had was Jungkooks illness was getting worse, much worse.
He was getting the best treatment possible, yet he was getting worse.
Taehyungs money could only last so long before it began to lesson.

He considered getting a new job but he knew he couldn't do that to Jungkook, not again.
He knew if he did something like that again it would hurt their relationship and he knew he Couldn't do that, not with everything that was happening now.

The sun flew up to the sky, shinning down brightly.
Jungkook sat in his wheelchair staring out his window, the sun brightening his face. He let out a sigh, letting a few tears roll down his face "Jungkook-ah!" A voice yelled and Jungkook quickly wiped his tears "Hoseok- you scared me" the younger spoke turning to the male "I got your favorite!" The elder spoke "You didn't- BANANA MILK!" The younger spoke making grabby hands "You are so cute, here" the elder spoke handing the younger the drink "Don't choke okay, I know how you are with your milk" the elder spoke and Jungkook chuckled "I needed This Hoseokie" the younger spoke "I'm sure" the elder sighed "Hopefully I can keep it down" the younger sighed "Just drink it slow and not force yourself too much" the elder spoke "Taehyung should be here soon, he has a surprise for you" the elder spoke "what?" The younger asked "You'll see" the elder smiled

"A surprise......hm"

-

The younger sighed as he waited for Taehyung. A small pout on his lips as he waiting.

That's when he noticed clothes on his bed "Did Hoseok put these here?" The younger asked confused "hm..." the younger sounded picking up the clothes and changing his shirt. He then had a nurse help him with the rest.

He smiled at himself "I look good" he spoke putting on his hat "why did he get me all this stuff" the younger smiled before the door opened "Jungkook" a voice spoke causing Jungkook to look up, there stood Taehyung looking amazing in a suit.
He smiled at the younger walking to him and rolling him to a new location "where are we going" the younger asked but Taehyung only smiled as he lead the younger away.

Eventually the two came to a dark room.
Once they walked in a disco ball turned on and music began to play "Kim Jungkook, May I...have this dance" the elder asked and Jungkook smiled his heart beating fast "Taehyung you know I can't-"

"Trust Me" the elder spoke and Jungkook smiled even more giving the elder his hand.
Soon Taehyung helped the younger up "Lean on me" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook did as such, he laid his head on the elders chest and soon the two began to dance "Why did you do this?" The younger asked "Because I love you" the elder spoke "but I also did it because I want to say sorry" the elder spoke "sorry?" The younger asked "I'm sorry for the job" the elder spoke "Taehyung you did it with good intentions, I'm not mad, I don't think I ever really was" the younger replied holding Taehyung tight "I also did it because...." the elder spoke but he gulped closing his eyes "what Taehyung?" The younger asked "never mind, it's nothing" the elder replied as a few tears fell down his face "I know" Jungkook spoke "don't...say anything" Taehyung spoke "Not for that" the elder spoke "it was bound to happen someday Tae....I've fought hard....and if it's time....for me to go, I'll go-" the younger spoke and Taehyung held him tighter, his tears now flowing, and his sobs being held back "I won't ask you to stay....I won't ask you to leave....it's not my choice...." The elder spoke "just know that I'll always love you" the elder spoke before he danced even more "Your my life. My prince" the elder sighed "I love you so much, and If I could hold you forever I would"

"Whose stopping you?" The younger spoke before smiling.
Taehyung foo smiled and held the younger.

They stayed that way.
Just like that.

-

Hi.

Are
You

EATING WELL
SLEEPING WELL
DRINKING WELL

IF NOT YOU BEST BETTER! 💜

-BORK-