CHAPTER 7

TAEHYUNG POV

Taehyung,Jungkook,and Y/n entered the house when his phone suddenly vibrated from his pocket and told Jungkook that he was gonna catch up.And he went outside again to answer the call from his fiance'

ON THE PHONE

TAE:What is it Tzuyu?

TZU:Where are you?

TAE:In my friends house why?

TZU:Are you and Y/n dating now,while you leaving your own future wife here in the house?!

She shouted from the other line as Taehyung sighed and snapped

TAE:Why?!It's my choice anyway that i want to date MY own future girlfriend and besides it wasn't even my choice to marry you it was ALL A FORCE MARRIAGE,hear me?!

He said as he brushed his fingers through his hair and sighed putting his phone in his pocket and went inside seeing his 2 friends and Y/n's mom talk to each other and leaned on the table beside Jungkook.

Sana:-looks at Taehyung who was not in the mood-Hey Tae what's the matter?

TAEHYUNG:I'll tell it to you later,i don't have the mood to talk right now-walks away-

JUNGKOOK:What is his problem now?

Taehyung walked away from them and went upstairs sitting down on the stairs from the second floor.

Why can't i just have a normal life for myself just once?

He said to himself as he took out his phone unlocking his screen as he pressed the gallery from his phone and scrolled down looking at the picture him and his friends took and until when they were still kids,he stops as he sees him Sana's picture of each other it was that day he was going to leave Korea and his beloved friends,that was also Sana's debut,they were still teenagers.

He didn't notice tears started flowing down his cheeks as he looked how happy they were before,until Tzuyu came in his life it was heartbreaking remembering Sana getting left out of the dinner outside when he finally arrived.Just from the look on her face just really breaks his heart and regrets a lot of things since he arrived and decided to tell his parents to cancel the marriage.