Chapter 10

Edited

Alexis's pov

I open my eyes to the bright sun light shining through the curtains, I get up and grab my phone, ding a message, i open the message.

Hey Lexi. It's me Taylor, me and some of us wanted to know if u wanted to come to the beach with us.

I'd love to, when r we going.

I'll be over in about 30 mins, We'll pick u up text me ur address, me, Addison and Jess will pick u up see u soon.

Ok bye.

I sent her my address and I went into my closet I grabbed a bikini and an outfit to go over it.

I straightened my hair

I walk into my bathroom with my clothes and put them on, I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen, I grab a granola bar and walk into my room I grab my towel, phone, house keys and I go down stairs and put them in my beach bag.

I walk into the kitchen and grab a bag of chips, bottle of water and a bag of lollies.

Beeeeeep!

I hear the horn of someones car, I grab my bag and walk out the door knowing it was Jess, Addison and Taylor, I walk over to the car and get in.

" so how are you today" Jess asks next to me I smile and say " I'm good and I can't wait to get to the beach" .

" well that's good because you'll love the beach we're going to" Addison says sitting in the passenger seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About an hour later we finally arrived.

I jump out of the dark grey Jeep and grab my bag, I walk over to the beach and look at the sun shining on the crystal clear water.

" this isn't where we're staying" Taylor says I turn my body to face the car and see them getting out there stuff " well then where is it" I ask confused " it's in there" Addison says pointing to the forest kinda thing.