The kiss

Natsu's POV

I woke in a white room. I looked around and realised it was the infirmary. I felt too dizzy to sit up so I just closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep again. I went onto my side and put the duvet on my head. "Natsu, are you ok...?" I heard someone ask. I put my head under the pillow and I heard a laugh. "He's probably just tired Erza." Someone else said. "He needs to wake up." Erza said. I took the duvet back off my head and put my head back on the pillow.

I realised that it felt weird when I breathe so I held my breath. "Why are you holding your breath...?" Lucy asked. "I-It feels w-weird to breathe." I said. "Don't hold your breath Natsu." Erza said and I stopped. I heard a door open and saw that it was only Gray. He had a black eye and a cut on his neck. I raised an eyebrow and he covered his eye up with his hand. He sat down near the bed and still tried to hide his eye with his hand. I sat up and looked at him. I moved his hand away and he looked down.

"Gray what happened...?" Erza asked. "Nothing, I just fell over." Gray said. "Don't lie." I said and he made a shocked face. "H-How did you know I was lying?!!" He asked in shock. "Your eyes." I said and he rolled his eyes. "Well at least you're ok now Natsu, I need rent money so I'll be going on a job." Lucy said and started walking out whilst waving at me which I waved back. Erza followed her and I looked at Gray. "Y-You can sit on t-the bed." I said and he sat on the bed.

"Are you ok, you keep stuttering...?" Gray asked in a worried tone. "I-I'm fine and I don't know why I-I'm stuttering." I said and he hugged me. "Did something happen...?" I asked and he shook his head. "I just missed you!" He raised his voice. He then stopped hugging me and we looked into each others eyes. He sat closer to me and I could feel myself start to blush. He was blushing just a little bit and I blushed even more. He got closer to me and put a hand on my cheek. Our noses were now touching and I put a hand on his chin. Then it happened, our lips touched.

I put my other hand on his back and he put his other hand around my waist. He pushed his tongue against my lip for entry and I let him in. He explored my mouth and then we heard a door open. Gray moved so far back that he fell off the bed and I just hit my head on the wall. "What's going on...?" Happy asked. "What do you mean...?" I asked whilst putting my hand on the back of my head. "That hurt emotionally and physically." Gray wined from the floor. "What did you do...?" Wendy asked. "I fell." He said and I laughed.

"It's not funny!" Gray raised his voice whilst holding back a laugh. "Why were you on the bed anyways...?" Happy asked. "I don't know!" Gray shouted. "OoooOooooo, they're in looooooooooove." Happy said and I just simply rolled my eyes and laughed whilst slowly shaking my head and face palming. "Seriously cat." I said and they all laughed. "We were having a PRIVATE conversation." Gray said and Happy blushed. "I think they were kissing." Happy said and flew out. Wendy was blushing really hard and Carla just flew out angrily with Happy.

Once Wendy shut the door Gray came back onto the bed. "Have my jacket." Gray said and gave me his jacket. "Uh... thanks...?" I said and put it on. I took a bit of my scarf off and wrapped it around Gray's neck. "You're sharing your scarf right now...?" He asked in shock. "You're the only person that I'll do this with." I said and he kissed my cheek. "And you're the only person who can wear my jacket." He said and I smiled. "That means I'm special." I said. "You're special to me, ever since we were kids you always meant so much to me." He said and I smiled even more.

"You mean a lot to me too." I said and he smiled. "And I'm tired." I yawned and rested my head into his chest. "Same." He said and we both layed down and fell asleep together...