chpt. 1 (new)

| Oikawa POV |

My teammates decided to go out and skate, as I imagined i'll be definitely whooping them in it. Ever since that Aoba Johsai and Karasuno game, i've been on toes, just itching to beat them.

I can't still believe those amateurs actually beat us, it's quite embarrassing if you ask me. Nevertheless, we WILL win and we WILL go to nationals. No matter what.

But, we all figured since we've been tense we should all go out and have fun, I mean, what's the worse that can happen?

| KAGEYAMA POV |

After practice, it's been top pressure to keep up the good work, and Hinata has been extra annoying lately. I've just been waiting to throw that carrot top out the window.

But I can't focus on all of that, it's really stressing me and the way I relieve stress, is skating. I mean, why not? I'm actually fucking terrible at skating, but it calms me so I guess why not. I mean, what's the worse that can happen?

| THIRD PERSON POV |

Oikawa got out the car, swaying his hair everywhere, flirtatiously grinning at the girls by them. His teammates rolled their eyes in annoyance. They were oh-so used to his antics.

Kageyama rolled his bike, carefully into a Parking space.
Someone's bound to run over my bike, but I guess I'll just take the chance. He thought to himself.

Both of the opposites, walked into the Roller Ink, in different entrances.

Oikawa with teammates, Kageyama by himself.

It was quite the difference. Kageyama stood out like a sore thumb, as everyone on that Friday night, was with friends or family. He looked awkward and out of place as he walked slowly to the front desk.

"Alright, everyone. Since, i'm a generous guy, i'll pay! And since none of you can afford it." Oikawa said, but whispered the last part to himself.

They both walked to the desk, at different speeds. Kageyama walking slower, Oikawa basically running to the front desk.

Though, coming at different speeds, they came at the same time.

They soon noticed eachother and looked into eachtother's eyes. Oikawa flashing a confident smirk.

"Oh, so, the King of the Court has decided to go skating, oh yippee! How fun .... wait, where's your friends?" Oikawa grinned, motioning many emotions at once. Confidence, arrogance, and pride. All of which, Kageyama hated, but secretly adored about the upperclassman.

"Uhm ... my friends? They uh-" Kageyama nervously tried to speak out, but was caught up on words, and didn't want to admit he was alone. Not to mention, how he doesn't even have a lot of friends.

"No friends, huh? Typical. Well, if you'd excuse me, I'll be paying now." The Great King ridiculed, and nonetheless, had quite the big pride.

Oikawa paid, and went back to his friends. Kageyama did the same, but didn't have friends to go back to.

Kageyama stationed himself at a seating area, alone. He put on his brown, leather high roller skates. He closed his eyes, revisiting what just happened.

Kageyama wished Oikawa left or something. He hated the way Oikawa could make him feel nervous, skeptical, and introverted all at the same time. And it was just Oikawa being Oikawa, nothing extreme.