𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

ᴍ.ʀ: sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ಥ_ಥ

𓁹 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𓁹

"The others are here." One of the eleven muttered. They were surprised to see someone familiar, four out of eleven people were their former classmates way back before they graduated, because they were transferred to another school. "Alia, Cathe, Dioven and Javie! Why are you guys here?" Jocephine asked, a bit surprised and happy but she couldn't be too happy because of the things happening.

𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗔 𝗗𝗜𝗘𝗚𝗢
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁.

          "Why didn't you tell me you were here?" Elay asked her cousin.

          Alia raised her two fingers, and in between it is the invitation of reunion. "I guess they invited us first." she looked over at another girl, "You were right, Cathe."

"Cathe!" Klair and Jocephine ran towards their best friend, "We miss you! Why were you so busy?" they exclaimed and Cathe immediately hugged them.

𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗡𝗔

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰 𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁.

Cathe gave them a sheepish smile, "Sorry, I just got back." she said. Mitch and Cathe are both flight attendants out of the graduates. "I miss you guys." She muttered and hugged them again.

          "Cathe, good for you, you were missed." Dioven says as he sulk.

𝗗𝗶𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘇

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗢𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁.

Klair and Jocephine chuckled, "We missed you, too." they said and hugged him. Sebastian, Jayjay, Luis, Ronjay and Jayson approached him hit him hard, "What have you been doing, you don't come to hang out with us anymore." Sebastian said.

          "I'm trying to make lots of money, do you want to get rich?" Dioven said and laughed.

          He hit him on the head, "I'm gonna arrest you if you're doing something shady." he warned and Dioven laughed.

          They also looked at the guy beside him, "It's good that you two are here." He said to Dioven and Javie.

𝗝𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗢

𝗵𝗲 𝗩𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁.

Javie laughed a little and smiled. It's rare to hear him talk, he's as naughty as the other boys but the most kind and quiet.

          They know the personality of the four of them, but the rest, they had no clue.

"What the fuck, What are you doing here, you bitch!?" Arneau exclaimed upon seeing her twin, Madlyn. He's not angry, he just curse even if nothing's wrong. It's very normal—