7.1 - An Unexpected Visitor (Old version)

Hello! Welcome back, here's chapter 7 an unexpected visitor pt. 1. And give this a vote. That would make me very happy. And I'm publishing this very late. So enjoy! Above is a picture of Ron Ortiz.

~

On the other side of the kingdom, Ron, the warrior, and guard of Warrenville stood next to another guard.

He noticed something seemed off in the woods. But he knew he needed to tell the king about it.

"You, could you tell his highness about something isn't right in the woods?" Ron ordered.

With no question, the guard went to tell the king.

~

King Maxwell watched his queen and his daughter asleep in her arms. He stood from the chair, kissing both of his family, to step out of the delivery room. He saw a guard rushing toward him.

"Your highness," the guard said, before bowing to King Maxwell. "I have bad news."

King Maxwell told him to follow him to his office. Reaching his office, the guard gulped nervously.

"What's it?" King Maxwell asked, sitting down by his desk.

The guard ignored the fear he had, and said, "Ron told me that it might be someone in the woods, your highness."

King Maxwell could feel it too. "Get the warriors to check out the woods. We don't know what's out there" he ordered.

Because something doesn't seem right.