Chapter 32

"Everly Grace Pierce is the most talked about girl in Hollywood right now. What makes her so special? Her unconfirmed relationships with Harry Styles and Ryan Longs. She used to be known as the girl who took stole a role in the new thriller, yet the trailer seems to make everyone forget about the original actress, who pulled out of the movie."

"Everly Pierce's beginning fame didn't start with the movie. It all started with Harry Styles. He took her on the slingshot ride and since then, everyone has been trying to find out more about her."

"Reports have been saying Everly Pierce is starting a project. More information will be coming out when Everly feels like it. There are rumors she'll be working with name brands in the future."

"Everly Pierce is working hard for her own name so that they aren't attached to any man's name. She's getting inspiration from her favorite singer, Taylor Swift. Are they becoming friends? Taylor posted Everly for her birthday."

"Everly Pierce was spotted having lunch with Kendall Jenner yesterday. The two looked hot and unresponsive to any questions other than about Hailey Bieber. Everly is humble enough to know that she's no better than Hailey Bieber. After all, her fame is mainly Harry Styles. But, if we compare the two, Everly is much better. Everly is becoming an actress, model, and business owner. Not to mention her kind heart and how she interacts with paparazzi. In comparison, most paparazzi don't even know Hailey's name!"

"Everly Pierce is becoming so popular right now. No one knows much about her, but the teaser trailers and her short interviews make people love her. It looked like she was getting more attention than Kendall when they went out to lunch. Who is this girl?"

"Even though Harry may have brought her into the public, I'm still her fan. She's so kind and adorable."

"Her and Taylor Swift would be iconic!"

"Her and Kendall would be iconic!"

"I need to see her in a romance."

"I don't know why people ship her with Harry. Ryan and Everly have chemistry on and off the screen."

"I'm so glad the original actress pulled out of the movie."

"The amount of Everly content we've gotten is amazing. She's beautiful!"

"I can't wait to see her and Harry in the Gucci magazine."

"Harry's a lucky guy."

"Hey, what are you two doing?" Harry asked as he walked into the door of our apartment. I was putting flowers in a vase. Flowers Harry got me for no particular reason. He made up a reason after I told him about the nominations for the movie that hadn't come out yet. Sofia was sitting at the counter with her laptop.

"We're going through everything that has to do with the most talked about girl in Hollywood right now," Sofia informed him, scrolling some more on her computer. "I think you've started detaching your name from this man right here." She pointed an accusing finger at Harry. "I think his name is now attached to yours." Harry smiled at me proudly while I smiled a little.

"As if that would ever happen. It's Harry freaking Styles." I informed her. She shrugged proudly. 

"All I'm saying is that we're iconic." She assured me, making me laugh. I fluffed out the flowers on the counter. I hadn't filled Sofia in on a lot of things recently, which I needed to. After my lunch with Taylor and Selena, I told her we needed a debrief. "You being compared to Hailey is insane though. The amount of fans pulling videos together and comparing them. Like Harry opening the door for you and Justin slamming the door in Hailey's face."