PART 2: Jungkook's Love Story

One year has passed since this tragic event had happen in Jungkook and J-Hope's lives. J-Hope "learned" from his mistakes to not fall in love very quick. Jungkook however, he's still a furry but he's transitioning to becoming a wattpad fan fic writer instead since that is such an upgrade. Now even though he's had a traumatic experience, J-Hope decided to try to find love again since he has hope. He decides to get an app called Hoop.

After jungkook got hoop, he quickly realized that majority of the people on it were age 11 and since he didn't want to catch a case, he decided he would stick with tinder. After several moths of sheer loneliness and having no one to want him, he decided that his life was just about over. He was a furry. On tinder. Without a single match in months. He truly was the biggest loser possible. Several months pass of him simply just eating raw ramen and bricks when he decides to make a change. He was no longer gonna be jungcook the bitchass loser, he was gonna be the next Superman, but as a furry. Meanwhile, J-Hope after suffering his tragic event, decided to become a model for tricycles. He was making 20$ a hour and for a while, life was good but then, everything changed.

The modelling company he was working for was actually Karen's who ran the love potion a week ago. Karen took a real close look at J-Hope and instantly realizes that how hot he was and decides to send him to a better place. He was debating to either be happy or sad for that. J-Hope was moved to be a model for Thicc Homeless Furries. He was really confused to why he was sent here. He saw his friend Jungkook who he hasn't seen in a long time. Jungkook was with someone else though, he was next to Stewie , Karen's boyfriend. "Yikesss so my friend is on some hell of a drug and dating my manager's boyfriend." he thought. J-Hope was debating to tell Karen.

Jungkook, after hearing his friend had gotten the job of a lifetime and the supreme opportunity of being a thicc model for homeless furries, decided he wanted to be special too. Jungcook was already openly gay for Karen and he made this clear many times so he decided to finally ask him out. Karen said she would love to go out with him and then for a while, Jungkook was at his happiest point in life but then he realized something was missing. Something didn't feel right and after some deep thinking he knew what he needed to do. The best day Karen had just come home from work to Jungkook actung all excited and then when he asked what's up he said that he had gotten his dream job. Jungkook was now the new main model for the wet diapers cooperation inc. He modled ones with poo in them some with pee and others that were wet for unknown reasons. And it was here when he realized he was happiest.

The CEO's of the cooperation was Suga and Jin. They actually got married in the summer at North Korea, the most romantic place in the world. Jungkook was living the dream! He's dating the love of his life Karen even though he kind of stole her boyfriend Stewie. Surprisingly J-Hope didn't tell, guess he's not a snitch. Speaking of him, he's doing so well at the Thicc Homeless Furries modelling agency. V amd Jimin were just hired and boy oh boy did they have a massive glow up from last year. V gotten a tad bit more fat and Jimin eyebrows had grew all over his face. "These people are literally so perfect I can not NOT date them both" Suddenly after serenading them with J-Hope's awful voice they decide to have a threesome in the dumpster behind their job. But something happened.

Just as J-Hope finished he was casually strolling down the street naked, because he would have smelt like sewage juice when on the freeway he saw v rm jim Karen and junkook having the most sweaty, greasy orgy the world had ever seen. Socks flew everywhere. There was even food mixed around. Fortunately, a 1600 ton truck came just in time to run them all over, permanently crippling J-Hope who could only move his ears to communicate. Every one else was somehow fine because J-Hope heroically took the 1600 ton truck to the face and the last word he ever said was Karen deeper! With J-Hope body turned into a pretzel everyone just left him there. Roughly 4 years later using his ears he was able to flap like a butterfly but only about 3 feet into oncoming traffic. Unfortunately for him another 1600 ton truck hit him midair cause him to lose even the ability to move his ears. J-Hope now had no way to communicate and couldn't move and also was stuck to the pavement and flattened like a bug.

So this puts a wrap to our story, but as for our hero's, it didn't end there. As for J-Hope he spent the rest of his pathetic life on the freeway as trucks would continue to run him over. As for Jungkook, he had profited so much from being a thicc furry that he was able to retire comfortably at age 37. As for Karen, well she didn't have such a happy ending. After finding out his husband was a pretzel in the road, he went to go shit on him just because he can but karma bite him hard and he was struck by lightning and died on the spot. As for V, she still had an addiction to her 5 min craft and Ellen porn so she spent the rest of life doing that while only eating hot cheetos. For Suga ad Jin, they went back to North Korea and assassinated King Jun Un so that they can become the leader. And last but not least, for Jimin, his sexy hairy look was driving every girl crazy, even his cousin whom he's been trying to date for the past 14 years. So we can all learn from this lovely story to never waste your precious time reading this because this is so idiotic.