2.You know nothing about me

Melissa's P.O.V

It was raining. The weather was gloomy, and I was sitting behind the stand for candy waiting to enter the next customer.

After 5 minutes, the door of the store was open. In the store entered a big, muscular man.He smiled and sat down on one of the tables. To be honest, he had an incredible smile. But I was very scared. I took my notebook and pen and went to take his order. Good Lord, he was huge, bareheaded and very sexy. I walked over to him. God, he smelled divine. My hands began to tremble. Shit!

-"H-H-Hello. What would you like?"- I don't  remember if I've been so nervous in my entire life.

He rose from his chair. He looked at me, took a lock of my hair and put it behind my ear. He smiled and said:

- "Choose me something, Princess!" -

I said.Damn, he had the sexiest,strong and deep voice I've ever heard.

-"A-A-All right. Are Chocolates okay?" - I said.

-"Whatever you say angel."-He said.

I put the candy in the bag and as I walked towards him someone began to shoot the windows and they became on pieces.

- "GET DOWN!"- the man screamed. He came to me. Grabbed my waist with one hand and with the other he pulled out a gun and started shooting at the two terrorists who broke the windows.

Finally he shot them both. I was scared to death. I did not know what to do. I was on the verge of tears.

- "Come on. You're coming with me!" - Said the man.

He took me by my hand,we came out of the store and he took me in his car. He started the car and began to drive. I couldn't  just sit like that.I needed answers.

-"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE? WHO WERE THESE IDIOTS? AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU ?"-I yelled at him.Okay I was VERY angry.

-"My name is Vin. Vin Diesel. These men were assassins. I worked as a secret agent for your father .Before your father and your mother leave the country, they asked me to take care of you and keep you. I'm 40 years old. And I will ask.you next time I don't scream . You've burst eardrums. Geez Girl."-Vin Said.

-"I'm 20 years old. I don't need anyone to protect me. Do you understand? My name is Melissa by the way." - I said

-"We'll see about that."- He said, smiled, and stopped the car. End. Now I officially hate him and his smug smile.

-"Where are we? "- I asked.

-"You'll see. "- He said. Heck, we know each others for about 10 minutes and he's already getting on my nerves. Great.Fuck him.

We got out of the car. We stopped in front of a large house near the beach. What an incredible view.
- "So, this is my house."- I said.

-"Now, Make yourself comfortable. You will live here for a while. "- He said, smiled and went inside. The bastard had a great house.

I went inside and sat down on the couch. After a while Mr. Superman came with great pizza and left it on the table. Then he took off his shirt. Shit what a body. He has an amazing body and those big muscles and abs . Oh my gosh!

He sat on the couch next to me and we began to eat pizza. After we finished eating, he began to question me. Of Course.

-"So how is the life of the princess?" - He said.

-"I'm not a princess." - I muttered.

-"Please. Daddy's little girl." - he said.

-"YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME. "- I screamed and ran to the first room that I saw. I lay down on the bed and started to cry. I hate him. I just hate him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay guys.This is my first story so vote for it , comment and enjoy it. LY <33333