Rules and Requests

Hiya! This is Normaluser speaking, and welcome to my One-shot book! Glad to have you! If you're here, obviously you're just beginning to read this book, or perhaps you may want to make a request! If that latter is so, then here's some rules I have for making requests!

Requests are first-come first serve basis!

I will do any type of one shot.

What I mean by that is it can be..

Main Character x Main Character (This applies to the manga of Splatoon as well, if you want to request that.)

Main Character x Persona

Persona x Persona

Male!Reader x Main Character (M or F)

Female!Reader x Main Character (M)

Though, gender wise, I'll only do..

M x M

F x M

Because I don't write F x F one-shots well.

Those are the types of one-shots I'll do. There are various rules though.

1. I will not do Anime's. I don't watch any anime, and that probably won't change anytime soon.

2. I will not do lemons. Asking me to do so results in a strike.

3. Please be respectful to others when making requests, if you are rude to another about their specified request, it will result in an automatic revoke of your request, along with the ability to request here for 2 weeks. I will not tolerate cyber-bullying.

4. Do not spam requests. That results in an automatic strike.

5. If someone else has requested the same thing, you may request it yourself. If there are more than 5 requests for a specific one shot, I will start working on that first.

6. If you ever lie to me about any of the aforementioned rules, along with the next few, it will result in an automatic ban. Excuses are not tolerated, we aren't children here.

7. I will know if you didn't read the rules, doing so will result in a ban unless for good reason.

So to know that you read the rules, please put your favorite season of the year at the bottom of your request!

Alright! Now onto fandoms I do requests for.

I do..

Pokémon

Splatoon/ Splatoon 2

Most game series (Sonic, Zelda, etc, etc.)

If there are more that I can think of, they will be added here.

Progress on current one shot:

Completed.

Who's Requesting?: A personal friend.

When will it be released?: N/A

Alright! Looks like you've made it to the end of the rules! I hope you enjoy reading this oneshot book! I'll be honest, it probably isn't my strongest suit, but I'm mostly doing it for fun!

Update Schedule:

Wednesdays (Might be more often depending on how close I am to finishing a shot or not.)