SURPRISE

[a.]

"You're awake now, love?" Jisung greets him as he saw Chenle slowly waking up from his deep slumber. He smiled at him and kissed his cheeks. "-Oh hey, Are we going home now?" Chenle rubs his eyes and examines the bag that were packed, basically his clothes and Jisung's.

"Ah, yes love. Are you ready to go?" Jisung asks as he combs his husband's hair softly. Chenle nodded and sat down at the bed. "Did i sleep for too long?" He giggles a bit, "Thanks for being gentle e-earlier." He says, but he mentally face palms when he stutters at the last part.

"Its my pleasure to take care of you, love." The taller made Chenle blush, "Lets go?" Jisung asks, standing up, Chenle nodded...

💰

"It feels like i haven't been here for sooooo long!!" chenle happily says as he runs around the house. the taller just chuckled at how cute his husband could be, "well, its been a month indeed." he placed the bags in the couch as he follows the older who ran up the stairs.

he saw him going to their shared room, he then followed behind. he then saw him sitting down the bed, but his mood seem to different now. "what's wrong, love?" he sat besdie him. chenle stayed silent as he pouts. "ji... what do you think of kids?" the smaller fiddles his fingers as he asks.

"i guess their fine, why did you ask love?" jisung said as he captures chenle's lips for a brief moment. with a disappointed sigh chenle stood up and shouted. "SO WHAT?!" making jisung flinch, chenle then walks away. "im gonna take a shower!" he says, still angry.

making jisung wonder... "did i do something wrong?"

💰

"chenle? love are you done?" jisung knocks on the bathroom. but he heard no response. he then grips on the door knob and saw chenle struggling to scrub his back.  "the hell are you doing here jisung park?!" chenle arrogantly says. jisung then sat down on a mini stool. "let me help you shower, love." jisung slowly snatches the sponge on chenle's grip.

he then start scrubbing chenle's back. humming to a song, chenle then leans his head back, meeting jisung's chest. "you're belly is bloated, love." jisung says as he rubs the sponge there. "its not like this even before...wait, don't tell me..."

"ji--"

"you're becoming overweight!" he teases making chenle face palm. "yeah, i'm just overweight." he smiles. "i wish..." chenle bitterly chuckles. "what do you mean, love?"

"ji, surprise! you're gonna be a dad!"

SAEGENG TBC SOON~~

Heyyy my precious babies! Thanks for reading this chapter! I had written this up to the end~ so please leave a vote! Because it will make the updates faster! Thank you once again for reaching this part! I love you all babies! Take care! Mwuaahhhh