Day 1

"This is the first day of writing in this journal, a lot has happened today...I wonder how crazy This country is going to get now that there is word going around about 3 dangerous assassins. As my job as a journalist, I'm trying to catch them. But they've been spotted in places such as Italy and Mexico in the same week! I don't even believe they are real but my boss wants me to have something interesting to write about so maybe more people will invest in the company. Though this is a pretty big branded company and he said he'd pay for the tickets to go to almost every sighting to see if I can catch them. I'm getting on a plane to Detroit,Michigan tomorrow it was said one of them was spotted there.. but there is also sightings in Ohio and even Colorado! I highly doubt this is real. It might just be fake like all of the sirenhead sightings. But I won't know until I try to spot one. They say two are feminine and the other one is a male. I don't believe in this but i have to do what boss wants. This is going to be a complete waste of time.
Reiko signing out."

I close my journal getting ready for bed so I can wake up early and get ready for my flight to Detroit. I've heard about half of the people being nice and kind human beings and the others addicted to well not good substances. I heard the state is really divided and it may fall apart this year...that's actually pretty sad..some blame 2020 some blame the governor... I heard there are protests going on no riots but just protests. Ok looking at some of their houses because I might live here...never mind I thought I'd be cheap. Nope. It's more expensive then California! Jeez..
I finally decided to put down my phone and head to sleep finally. Tomorrow is gonna be a long day..