Day 3

"I woke up bright and early today...I don't expect much to happen other than the occasional hey from another person...there was a riot today, and I saw flower talking to stripes about it...so there is more of them... stripes is what everyone calls the other male assassin I've even heard stories of there actually being another male assassin who worked with flower. Though she works with stripes she's partners with snowflake. But I wonder if they're dating...well it's only
Noon so I'd better hurry if I want to catch anything and gosh it's really expensive but cali is worse...unless you're buying a house here it's really expensive like really expensive...but anyway I've better get a move on if I want to spot the assassins again...

-Reiko"

I'm just walking down the streets of Detroit now..it's about 2 and lunch I just had some medium Caesars (I'm not getting copyrighted no thank you)
And a soda..but they had no idea what I said. It was funny actually

" hello there sir welcome to Medium Caesars what can u get for ya mate?"

"Uhh just a small pepperoni and a soda."
"A what?"

"Oh I said a soda"

"Sir this is medium caesars. We don't sell soda."

I sighed "can I just get a Pepsi?"

"Pepsi...oh you meant a pop! Sure comin right up! Your total is 7.32 we will be with your order in a moment."

What do you mean what is a soda? What the heck is a pop? I just realized that I'm in Michigan....oh god did I just offend all Michiganders just by saying that? Whoops.

I curiously look around. Oh right there!

I see flower sitting on a large fountain shes- I mean it's a rather beautiful sight..

Though everyone is a little scared because she's an assassin but for some reason she's pretty chill.

I smiled to myself as she looked at me and patted the spot next to her. I sat down next to her because I'm not scared, I mean she's an assassin if she was going to kill you, she would've already done it the second she saw you...i think what if she's planning to kill me? What if-

"Reiko, whatcha think about."

"Nothin"

"Don't lie to me, whatcha thinkin about?"

" just wondering if you're planning to kill me."

She laughed at me. "Jeez ya dork if I wanted to I already would have! You're hilarious ya know that mate?" She calmed down after a while.

" hey flower.."

" hey flower.."

"Hm?"

"Why don't people call the cops on you or why can't the cops get you? They don't even try!"

"Well I assassinate bad guys and if I wanted to I could have anyone dead on sight, they are defenseless compared to me. Not even the swat team can stop me. So they just don't try as to not risk any men, normally people don't talk to me they're scared of me.. but you're different....why is that?"

" well you said it yourself, if you were going to kill me you would have already done it, plus you seem like you have a good heart."

"You remind me of ma.."

"Who?"

" nobody don't worry about it, I'm off see you around I guess."
I watched her get up and just casually disappear into the crowd. They sort of avoided her though...I get it. But for some reason she just has this safe aura and it makes me feel secure and protective over her...I don't want her ever getting hurt...that's weird for a person you just met...and her laugh, it was entrancing and even though I can see her face  I know for a fact she's beautiful...I want to protect her...this is all very weird...I guess I will see her around...

Hey journal, it's about 6pm and flower is asleep on my bed I'm settling for the couch...thankfully I was too tired to protest...this oddly feels right...like...I've done this before with her...like I know everything about her....that's odd isn't it? Anyway she got caught up in a street fight and of course she won but not without a fight from the other guys...they were buff..and there was like 7 of them and she did get a little hurt but I made sure she was fine after some protest from her...she's truly a delicate rose...so beautiful and full of love but if tru to harm it, it will hurt you with it's thorn...she was pretty out of it...and she called me a teddy bear and she also said " you're very potato chip worthy" I'm very confused should I take that as a complement?

I have no idea with her also if you were wondering I did stab one of the guys with a broken bottle for harming flower. Even if she says it's just a bruise...other than that she handled it pretty quickly, it was pretty funny to see this tiny petite girl scare off big buff men and watch them scamper away like a scared dog. She's tiny. Or maybe it's the fact I'm 6'5 and she's about 5'3? Maybe I'll ask her...I'm pretty sure we're friends now..so I'll ask her.

It's 7:40 now....

Who knew a stale potato chip could make someone bleed so badly?

I woke flower, it wasn't that bad she's pretty chill but then I asked her her height...she got offended pretty quickly. After she got the potato chip out of my arm she told me she was 5'2 and extremely pissed at me well she said " and for the record im 5'2 and extremely pissed at you." And she went down stairs and is now sitting next to me. Looking away from me though. Cutie...l-like the orange! Tangerine! W-whatever!  I found out she's actually quite shy but at the same time bold. She loves hates people but she says she has a lot of brothers...
Maybe that's why she's so good at assassinating people...she's pretty good at fighting too...she's incredible...we're gonna go out for ice cream tomorrow, she said "her treat" I'm guessing because she lodged a stale potato chip in my arm but it was worth it so now I can call her vertically challenged woman. I'm very excited. But also scared....

-Reiko