Chapter 5

At the haldi ceremony,

Rakshit and Shikhar cleverly manages to apply haldi on Drivya’s face and even manages to dance on a romantic number with them. The guest and the elders puts haldi first on grooms and then on brides the used haldi of the grooms. Mahima and Ojas help them take off the jewellery.

After they leave,
In Drishti's Room
Drishti went to take bath and returned after cleaning her fully.

Otherside in Divya's Room

Shikhar enters the room to help Divya. He picks her up and takes her to the bathtub filled with milk. They share some intense romantic moments.

At marriage,

In Sarma House,
All are running here and there managing the decorations.

In Sarma House,All are running here and there managing the decorations

Baraat arrived,

Baraat arrived,

With lots of music and fire cracker 🔥🔥🔥

Drivya's chachi  did aarti and pulled both grooms nose and welcomed them.

Both grooms sits in their place.

As Drivya comes for the wedding in their  bridal look, Shikshit gets lost in them.

Both of them look at each other and smile. They are very happy as they are getting married finally.
Shikshit  gives their  hand to Drivya so that they  can sit beside him for the wedding ceremony. The rituals start. They perform all the rituals.
The pandit asks both of them to exchange the garlands.
They exchange garlands (mala). All clap for them.

Rakshit says to Drishti that now they both belong to each other and if there is something beyond this life, they will be together. Drishti also agrees with him with a smile😄.

  The Pandit asks someone to tie their wed lock. Mahima and Ashlesha tied the knots. DRIKSHIT and SHIVYA stand for the 7 feras of the wedding where they will make 7 promises to each other. Shikshit holds Drivya's hand. They start the feras. Then Drivya is asked to come forward for the rest of the feras. After the feras are completed, Shikshit  fills sindoor in Drivya's middle portion of the hair.

Drishti expresses her wish to promise Rakshit for few more things.

Drishti and Rakshit holds hands. She promises him that if he gets lost in life, she will take him on the right path, if he fails to balance then she will handle him. Drishti further promises Rakshit that she will never hide anything from him. So trust will be the base for their relationship. She says that both of them should trust each other. She also assures him that she will be near him when there are good times and she will face the difficulties first before they reach to him. She further says that she  will love him till the end of her life and she will never hurt him. She promises that if death is going to be there, it will take her first. Rakshit also promises her that he will never leave her even though he disagrees with something that she says.

All the people present there clap for them.

Sorry for late update. And please check the attires in the photo at top.as i am unable to insert and update.
❤️❤️❤️❤️