♥️Kiribaku🧡

Bakugo's P.O.V

It's Friday, thank god. It's almost the weekend. I'm sat at me desk, staring out of the window, as I'm looking I see a certain red haired boy running up. He looks up at the classroom and he had noticed me, waving smiling widely, I chuckled softly and slightly waved back.
A couple minutes had past, and Kirishima had arrived in the classroom, panting from running to school. "Hey BakuBro!! How are ya?" He asked me, smiling brightly as he always does.. he's cute.. wait what? "I'm good I guess, u?" I said as he responded with a quick nod, I guess he was ok? I think- a few minutes later, Aizawa (the caterpillar) entered the room, and with that. The day began.

An hour later and kirishimas P.O.V

We are in my dorm room, watching a movie! When I noticed... Bakugo had fallen asleep on my lap... I did try not to think of it, but it started to get really difficult when he started moving around "b-Bakugo! Stop moving about!" I shouted, trying to wake him up, but he just moved around more with a groan "BAKUGO!!!!" I shouted, he shot up with a slight scream "what the fuck was that for?!" He yelled at me as I flinched a little "you were.... nevermind.." I looked down only for my eyes to shoot back up again with a bright blush "fuck..." I said quietly, but Bakugo had heard me "what?" "U-umm nothing!" I shouted, Bakugo had looked down and noticed that I had a hard on "o-oh... are you gonna go... take care of.. that?" He said, blushing madly.

Nobody's P.O.V

As Bakugo had noticed that Kirishima was hard, he blushed a light pink, "Well... yeah.. unless, you want.. to try?" Kirishima says with a slight smirk, making Bakugos eyes widen and his eyebrows furrow "w-wait what?..." he said, his voice cracking as he did so, "you heard me Katsuki~" He said, as he moved closer to the blond "Well... if you want me to I could try..." Bakugo said shyly, as he moved closer, kissing the other, as the red head kissed back.

After a few minutes of making out and hickeys, Bakugo got on the floor, in between kirishimas legs looking up at him for the yes signal "of course you can~" Kirishima said with a dominant voice, as Bakugo proceeded to pull down kirishimas pants and boxers, his cock bouncing up and hitting the tip of Bakugos nose "w-woah..." Bakugo said quietly as his eyes widened at the size of kirishimas length "heh, like what u see Katsuki?~" He asked, as Bakugo nodded slowly, before he started to tease the other a little, looking up at him with lust filled eyes as he left kitten licks up and down his member,  "m-mm~ stop teasing Katsuki" he said with a stern, voice. This made Bakugo get harder, as he took the tip of kirishimas cock into his mouth, making Kirishima grab the blond hair and tug on it roughly, forcing him to deepthroat it.

Bakugo's P.O.V

It's really happening... his dick.. this huge fucking cock, is in my throat.. I love it, the way he's thrusting up into my mouth, the way he's cutting off my air slightly, I love it so much. I love this sort of pain. I want more... so I put my hands on either side of his thighs, and pushed my head all the way down, taking his entire thing in my mouth, gaining a loud moan from him, i sucked roughly, bobbing my head up and down his shaft, my throat was burning but I didn't care, I was so hard right now, I reached down with one of my hands and began to palm myself through my jeans, as I unzipped them quietly, and took it out from underneath my boxers, smoothly running my hand over the bottom of it, rubbing and stroking it fast as i sucked him off, as he fucked my throat.

It's been a few minutes, and I could feel myself reaching my limit, and I think Kirishima could too, his cock was twitching, and pulsating in my mouth, and with that thought, the thought of Kirishima cumming deep down my throat, I came, and so did Kirishima. I pulled away with a light choke, as I swallowed all of it, and wiped the bits that where in the corners of my mouth "t-that... was amazing.." he said to me, giving me praise and damn did I love being praised.

No ones P.O.V

Bakugo and Kirishima where laying on the couch, kirishimas head on the arm of the sofa, as Bakugo rested his head on kiri's chest, trying to sleep as Kirishima sang him a song to help him, to calm down his sore throat, Bakugo was turning and tossing, and tried to say something but couldn't get it out, so Kirishima just said "shh, wait until tomorrow baby, your throat will be better by the morning, just rest." He said, in a calm and soft voice. Making the other fall back to sleep, as Kirishima continued to hum the small tune, playing with the blonds fluffy, soft hair, and after a few minutes, they were both sound asleep.