reptile boy - p1

THIRD PERSON POV

At the Summer's house, Buffy's room was bustling with energy. Xander and Buffy lay on her bed, Willow sitting in front of them as they attempted to braid her hair. Xander's braid was near perfect whereas Buffy's was falling out. Camila lay on the floor, her head resting against a pillow on Willow's lap. 

"Is she dying?" Xander asks as weird Hindi music and singing is coming from the tv. 

"I think she's singing." Buffy replies confused. 

"To a telephone in Hindi. Now that's entertainment!" Xander exclaims, staring at the screen. "Why is she singing?" Xander asks. 

"She's sad because her lover gave her twelve gold coins, but then the wizard cut open the bag of salt, and now the dancing minions have nowhere to put their big maypole...fish thing." Willow explains before taking a sip of her drink. 

"Uh-huh. Why is she singing?" Xander questions still confused. Camila felt her eyes begin to flutter and her hair tickled her nose. 

"Her lover? I thought that was her chiropractor." Buffy replies also confused. 

"Because of that thing he did with her feet?" Willow questions and Camila blows a piece of hair out of her face. 

"No, that was personal." she adds sleepily and Willow strokes Camila's hair. 

"Hmm. And we thought just because we didn't have any money or anyplace to go this would be a lackluster evening." Xander laughs and a soft smile crosses Camila's lips. 

"I know! We could go to the Bronze and sneak in our own tea bags and ask for hot water." Willow smiles excitedly and Camila giggles at her plan. 

"Hop off the outlaw train, Will, before you land us all in jail." Xander jokes and Buffy sits up on the bed, propping herself up with her elbows. 

"I, for one, am giddy and up. There's a kinda hush all over Sunnydale. No demons or vampires to slay, i'm here with my friends..." Buffy begins before tilting her head at the tv. "So, how does the water buffalo fit in again?" she asks confused and Xander shakes his head. 

"I think i'm going to head to bed you guys." Camila smiles sleepily, pushing herself up from Willow's lap. 

"Oh! But we just got started." Willow exclaims at her and Camila laughs lightly. 

"I'm tired, i'll see you guys tomorrow." Camila smiles at them as she stands up, heading towards the door. As she closes the door softly behind her, she rests her forehead on the door frame, feeling the pounding continue, a single tear rolling down her cheek. A soft smile crosses her lips as she hears the others laugh. Camila slowly heads over to her bedroom across the hall, yawning slightly before entering her room. When she closes the door, she jumps slightly at the sight. 

"I didn't mean to scare you." 

"Angel, what are you doing here?" Camila asks sleepily, walking over to her bed, placing the pillow down. Angel stood beside her open window, hands in his pockets. 

"I found something else." he replies before pulling a piece of paper out of his pocket. Camila walks around the bed towards him as he comes closer, handing her the paper. 

"What is this?" Camila asks holding the worn paper in her hand. 

"There's no evidence to suggest an untouchable has ever survived." Angel begins and Camila looks up at him confused. "You proved the books wrong, so i did some digging into how the untouchable is formed, and why." he continues. 

"And?" Camila asks, and eyebrow raised. 

"It's vague. Give that to Giles and see what he makes of it. The Master called upon all sorts of powers to establish who and how the untouchable would come around, but something went wrong." Angel replies and Camila glances at him and then the floor length mirror beside them.