6

Who loves dadzawa? If you do this is your chapter!

"Okay kid explain, now." The man says setting me down a few blocks away. I try to respond, I really do, but my voice doesn't work and tears free fall from my eyes. I'm a mess in other words but who wouldn't be. Do you know how hurt you feel when your ex-idol/father crushes any hope of the dream you've always wanted. My heart broke again. AGAIN!

That stuff hurts like hell. Trust me It just happened. Now I'm a mess in font of some dude.

(Some dude?)

It's honestly very embarrassing. And I'm very embarrassed and upset and angry! And a little bit hungry but that can wait.

The man assumes I'm too worked up to talk at the moment so starts walking away, I watch him leave wondering if he's leaving me. Maybe he doesn't want to get involved. Maybe he thinks I'm rude not answering him. Oh I hope he doesn't hate me!

I'm so bad with people and socialising gosh this is why I'm not a flashy hero. Not that I can be one apparently. Cough cough all might five seconds ago cough

To my surprise the man turns once giving me a sign to follow. Weird. Is this one of those stranger danger things? Am I being kidnapped? Did I accidentally consent by following his!

This is a weird kidnapping if so. But anyway, After walking a little We end up stopping close to my apartment. About five minutes away.

It's a house near where Kacchan lives. It's a nicer neighbourhood then where my apartments is situated.

I sit down in the driveway close to the gate In case I have to make a run for it. I again watch as the man walks away without explanation this time, he just disappears into the house. I don't get much time to think as My thoughts are cut short when He emerges soon after holding a scruffy looking cat. I let out a few small giggles wiping my eyes to try and clear them.

It seems my eyes have other plans keeping my vision blurry with tears.
It's yet another problem of mine.
Why do I even cry so much?

I can't even make out the mans face. Hope he's not a creep. He does seem familiar but I can't quite place it.

The man places the cat in my lap and it immediately starts needing my legs. I watch as it gets comfy laying down and starting to purr. I calm down listening to the cat, stroking its surprisingly soft fur. It's peaceful and perfect.

For a moment at least.

I can feel the man monitoring me. His eyes following my every move. It's weird but I decided not to pass judgment just yet. In fact this man seems so strangely familiar- that only helps spike my anxiety more.

Rip my heart working overtime was too much!

Once I'm calm the man speaks up again. "So kid care to explain why you fell into my arms? Literally." His voice is smooth with a hint of worry. Yet as much as I try I can't place a face to the voice.

I do however wince at his words. Remembering how I, oh so recklessly, let myself fall with no intention to fall "safely". Not that that's a thing but at least I'm usually trying to not get hurt.

I let out a nervous laugh. Fiddling with my fingers. I open my mouth a few times before deciding on combination of words.

"I would have landed safely." I said that trying to sound confident. The man doesn't seem to believe me. Seeing through my lies like I'm clear as glass.

I try to smile to push my point across but instead we move on.  At least he's not questioning me.

"Okay... Why did you want to disappear so fast after you fell? You were on the brink of a panic attack. A villain chasing you or sm'thing?"

I laugh. It's still unclear to me if this guy knows I'm a vigilante but for now I'll keep my mouth shut.

"Yeah sure...something like that..." I realised quickly how that sounded, I start waving my arms around frantically. I take a deep breath, gather my courage and look up to the stranger.

OH NO NOT AGAIN!

Dark bored eyes glance my way.

Curse my luck!

Dark clothes that's merged with the shadows.

Seriously am I hexed or something?

Yellow goggles and a grey scarf.

Guessed who I see yet?

I scramble back spooking the cat that was resting peacefully on my lap. "A-Ah e-eraserhead! I um... ha ha um, Hi?" Screw my ideas of getting outa here quickly and peacefully, I internally grumble to myself.

The man in question raises his eyebrow at me. "You couldn't tell?" He says plainly. I pout at him crossing my arms. "Well sorry if I was to busy keeping in a panic attack because I almost let myself DIE!" I cover my mouth quickly. Damn it!

I'm shutting my eyes tight waiting for the reaction.

It...never....comes?

"Huh I thought so. Kid calm down I won't hit you..." I crack an eye open to an even higher eyebrow. "...who would?" He finishes as I peak the other eye open. "Do...do you want me to answer that?" I question. He quickly shakes his head. Making me release a breath.

"Anyway kid back to the important factor, why'd you jump?" My eyes widen at that. No no no. He's gonna get the wrong idea! "No!" I exclaimed too loud for a 3am morning.

Calm down Izuku! Just lie like always. I mean you are good at it.

"I-I mean I didn't mean to. Well I did mean to but I-I, no it sounds crazy but honestly. I... don't... know?" I sigh in defeat. My words are jumbled thanks to my brain that seems to be lagging. I take a moment to catch up to speed again.

"I guess a lot happened on that roof that my mind blanked out a little. I'm just lucky you were there. Huh hero?" I kept mumbling on for a while longer before a hand places on my head. "Huh?!" I jump slightly.

Eraserhead head looks at me- wait hold up is he?
he's SMILING!
Woah. I'm sure there's stars in my eyes.

I finally cracked his facade.

"As long as you regret it and you wouldn't try again I'm fine with leaving that matter. Onto the next however." He removes his hand and looks at the early disappearing stars. "Kid don't look like that...I do smile sometimes." I huff a little raining in my fan boy tendencies.

"Who was on that roof?"

I guess I should've expected that. Am I'm gonna come up with a half ass lie and slip some of the truth into it? Yes. That will work...right?

He can't be that good at seeing through things.

Nah I'll be fine, probably.

Anyone else wondering where the cat went?

How is that dadzawa? I honestly think it's cute.

All might is trying to be a good dad but he honestly is hopeless. Izuku still appreciates his efforts but he's kinda blow it now :/

I also have a question if your reading this would you like deku to have a surprise quirk? I hade a thought that would work with this! Honestly I don't mind either way so it wouldn't appear for a few chapters. Please comment you answer:

Yes

No

And who would you like the first person other than Katsuki to meet Izuku?

Todoroki

Shinso

Other

Thanks stars
                    - starry ^_−

Waaaa we have so many reads!!!!! Thank you thank you! I'm going through editing these chapters and what! 60k reads guys... GUYS

GuYs thank you. What the heavy metal heck! I'm so glad your enjoying my story it makes me very happy!

1327

Edited