eight

"Member of the popular band 'One Direction' Harry Styles spotted at a local restaurant with an unknown female. Is she a friend or more. We dug a little deeper and found some things that might be shocking. Styles doesn't seem like the scandalous type does he? Well maybe he's been fooling us this whole time." Harry and I swapped looks as the reporter spoke. "The next day after Styles was spotted with this mystery girl, she was spotted with another male who we conclude to be her boyfriend because he proposed to her, but she declines. Did Styles persuade her answer. That's what we are leaded to think. But that's not all. The next day the mystery girl was saw at a local gas station covered in bruises. Then she was spotted driving to Styles' flat here in London. What do you go think is going on? Tell us on twi-"

Harry shut off the telly and looked at me. He sighed and looked down at me."I should have known this would happen. I-I-I" he rambled on, but I stopped him. He looked down at me again.

"Harry listen it's okay. We know the truth and that's all that matters." I tried to calm him down, but he was just a little on edge. Something is bothering him. "Harry. What's really bothering you?" I asked and he just looked at me like I should have already realized it.

"How am I supposed to protect you from him if he knows exactly where to find you. I swear if he gets within a hundred feet of this house I will beat him to a pulp." he starts to get worked up again, but I finally stop him.

"Harry. I know you can protect me now matter what okay. I trust you."

"I will alert the guards to keep an eye out and not to open the gate for anyone without my clearance. No matter who they are." He looks down at me with a stern face and his lips pulled to a line. "Now how about we order a pizza?" He finally smiled and I laughed in response and smiled back.

__

Days had passed since the news incident. We just laid low and kept an eye out. I was still surviving in mostly Harry's clothes now. My bruises had fade mostly and my eye was no longer swollen and for the first time in my life I felt safe. Not the safe where you can hide behind your parents, but the safe where you don't have to worry. Every night I would tell Harry that I love him and never stopped loving him. That was after he was asleep of course. If I could change the past i wouldn't. If getting beat and violated was what brought me back to Harry then I wouldn't change a thing.

"Hey, so I was thinking since you are practically living in my clothes, we should go shopping today." He smiled and took a seat beside me on the couch.

"That's sounds pretty good, but I don't have that much money so I'm going to have to stay on a budget." I looked down in embarrassment.

"No my treat. You can get what ever you like." He smiled and lifted my head up.

"Harry, I couldn't do that to you." I just softly stated and he laughed at me.

"Yeah you could because I have more money then I know what to do with. If you don't remember I'm currently in the "biggest band on the planet" so i would be glad to help." He laughed and I cracked a smile too. "No limit so don't be afraid."

We made our way to one of his many cars which was a black Range Rover Sport. This one car of his many was more expensive then my old flat. I was shocked by his impressive collection. He obviously just laughed at the expression on my face the entire time as he helped me into the car. He hopped in and turned on the car and the radio began to play. Ironically it had just begin to play there first single "What Makes You Beautiful". He literally screamed "Yeah!" and rolled down all the widows. I proceed to laugh as he sung it word for word. I sounded so much different then what the radio was playing, but then again it had been three or so years.