Bravefest

TIME SKIP: 4 YEARS
what you've missed;
Justice tried to contact Piper many times the day she left. A few days later, the fan uploaded the picture of her and Piper at the airport. Justice saw it and knew she had left. He knew he messed up and was angry at himself for days. Piper was also sad, but she eventually got over it knowing that 1: he's famous, 2: he lives in Utah, and 3: she is never going to see him again. Little did she know, within a few months, she was just a famous as Justice, maybe even bigger. Now Piper is going on tour with Magcon and is stoping by in Cali for Bravefest. She has been auditioning for movies lately because she wants to expand her carrier. Piper and Justice haven't talked. Both of their fan bases asked what happened and eventually got a clue when Piper unfollowed Justice on Instagram and Twitter. Also, once Emily saw the picture of Justice holding Piper, she broke up with him for lying. Both Piper and Justice did online college for two years, but quit because they were too busy. With all that being said..... lets get on with the story.

Pipers POV

Bravefest is today and Im super excited!! (BTW since she is older, her style is more classy. Think of Selena Gomez, but 19). My birthday is today, and I couldn't ask for anything more than to spend it with my fans.

I throw on a blue tank top thing, some white high-waisted pants, and a black kimono. I take my hair out of the braid I slept in, and it was wavy. Then I do a smokey eye with a tint of blue. I find some jewelry and finish off my outfit with sunglasses and some green flip-flops.

I grabbed my phone and tweeted out "Who's ready for Bravefest today? Did I mention its my birthday? Haha I love you guys!". Then Emily (now my best friend) tweeted "Happy Birthday to the best person in the world, @woahitspiper".

Before I knew it, it was time to go. I got into my car and drove away. This is going to be a fun day.
_____________________________
Ohhh movies? Hehe this is fun to
write. Um yeah comment your favorite
artist and your name! I am going to
use someones name in the story along
with someone famous. Stay tuned!
Also! I changed the picture! Haha
if you don't get it, its supposed to be
the picture of Justice holding Piper
at his birthday party. BTW Im Piper.