Unsuccesful family reunions [chapter 31]

HEY GUYS!

NEW CHAPPIE <3 YOU CAN THANK ME LATER HAHAHA :D

ACTUALLY, I NEED TO APOLOGIZE :\ SO, HERE: I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR SLOW UPDATES. SCHOOL HAS NO MERCY :( I DO MY BEST, THOUGH :) BUT, WINTER BREAK IS SOON, AND GET READY FOR BLAST OF CHAPTERSSSSS!!!!! YEAH, WINTER BREAK IS GONNA BE IN LESS THAN A MONTH. IT'S STILL A LOT -.-

AND YEAH, I DELETED ''THE CHANGE''. I DIDNT LIKE IT. ALSO, I WANNA ASK YOU SOMETHING. IS IT OKAY IF I WRITE ONLY NIALL FANFICS? CUZ HE'S 100%  MY INSPIRATION. SO...YEAH....I WON'T DELETE IIRJAR BUT THE OTHER FANFICS IM GONNA WRITE ARE GONNA BE ABOUT OUR LITTLE BELOVED LEPRECHAUN <3 I LUV YA MY FANNIES! :* MWAH! ;)

OH AND, SHOULD I DO A SEQUEL FOR THIS????? PLEASE COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT! I NEED POSITIVE FEEDBACK RIGHT NOW!!! THANKS! 

P.S. IN THE SIDEBAR, THERE'S PICTURE OF ME :D I WAS WONDERING WHO WOULD YOU SHIP ME WITH???? I'LL STOP RANTING NOW :D

CHAPTER 31

NIALL'S POV

I woke up due to the sun burning my eyelids. Christi was still asleep. I decided not to move so I don't wake her up, so I just watched her sleeping. She was soooo adorable. I was so lucky to have her as my girlfriend. I saw a smile form on her gorgeous face. Obviously, she was dreaming about something. But, about what? Was it me? Or was it someone else? Maybe Cody? I knew Christi was mine, not his, but I was still kinda jealous. Or maybe just overprotective. I didn't want to lose her again. It would kill me. Literally. Christi's smile grew bigger.

''Niall''

She mumbled. I wasn't sure if she was awake or still asleep. 

[A.N. OMG OMG FANGIRLING MOMENT!!! I DECIDED TO GOOGLE IMAGE NIALLER, AND THEN I ADDED SHIRTLESS. HE'S HOT, DONT JUDGE ME! :3 AND I SCROLLED DOWN RANDOMLY, WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT CAUGHT MY EYE? THE COVER OF 'BE MINE'! ON THE FREAKING 4TH PAGE WHEN YOU TYPE ''NIALL HORAN SHIRTLESS'' IN THE SEARCH BOX! AND I'M SURE A LOT OF GIRLS DO THAT :3 OMG OMG OMG I'M FANGIRLING!! :D XX SORRY 4 ANNOYING :D] 

As I said, I didn't know if she was awake or asleep, so I just kissed her forehead lightly. She didn't even move a little bit. So, she was dreaming of me. I grinned and kissed her forehead lightly. Then I trailed kisses down her nose, and finally, I kissed her softly on the lips. Unfortunately, this woke Christi up. She stared at me for a secong, then smiled the biggest smile I've ever seen. I looked at her confused.

''What are you smiling about, babe?''

''I just had the best dream ever!''

Her smile grew even bigger, if that was possible. I chuckled and pecked her lips again, remembering she said my name while she was sleeping. So, I guess I was in her dream?

 ''And would you like to share it with your boyfriend? You look adorable when you sleep, by the way. Especially when you say my name.''

I winked, snaking my arms around her waist. Her cheeks became red like a tomato. Scratch that, even redder. Awww she was cute when she blushed too.

''Awwwwww someone's blushing!! Awwwwwww!!!!!!!!''

''Shuddup. Anyway, yes, I would like to tell you my dream, if you keep your mouth shut, and if you try to laugh, don't think that cute little face of yours will get away easily.''