3

"Wait so youre born and raised here in America?" Rook asks "Nah Im from Estonia but we moved here 4 years ago" you answer. "Have we been in Estonia before?" Slim looks at Rook. "Nah I dont thinks so" Rook replies. "I mean yall havent toured there so I guess not" you shrug. "Okay now I'm actually interested in learning a bit about Estonia, can you tell us a bit about it?" Rook looks at you with puppy eyes. "Yeah tell us please" Slim begs. "Okay, sure" as you open your computer to show them some interesting stuff about Estonia

*Time skip*

"Okay let's wrap it up for today. Yall want a snack?" you ask, closing the laptop. They both nod. You grab the basket of estonian snacks and put it in the floor. You and the guys sit down. "Aight pick something and I'll tell you what it is" you point at the basket. Rook picks a rectangular package, on the picture it looks like regular potato chips.

"What are these?" Rook looks at the package confused

"What are these?" Rook looks at the package confused. "Oh those are basically potato chips but they're like rectangular sheets. Open it" you laugh. He opens the package, takes one out and looks at it with a worried look. "I swear to god if i get food poisoning from this" Rook looks at you. "If I would get food poisoning, would I do this?" as you snatch 3 sheets from the pack and shove them into your mouth. "I don't fucking know if you're psycho and want to hurt yourself or not" Rook lifts his shoulders. "Aight I promise you that they are edibles and that they're just potato chips" you chuckle. "Deadass?" he raises his eyebrows. "Deadass" you reply. "Dude just eat it already what the fuck" Slim says to Rook. "Fine, you're paying my medical bills if I get food poisoning" Rook looks at you. He sighs, takes one from the package. He takes the tiniest bite ever. "Okay hold on, why or how the fuck are these amazing?" Rook looks at you confused. You laugh, "maybe because Americas sweets and chips have to many fake substances in it" you raise your arms. "Aight this mothefucker playin, I'm gonna go and smoke a zip. Rook you gonna join?" Slim gets up. "Nah I'm good dawg" Rook replies. "Aight peace" as he opens the balcony door. "Hey um, is it okay if I take a shower? We have been in and out of planes and I didn't have the time to shower in the morning" Rook looks at you, rubbing his neck. "Yeah of course, I'll take you to the bathroom and I'll bring you a towel" you smile at him. You both get up and walk towards the bathroom. "I'll be right back" you point at the bathroom, he opens the door.

You walk to your room to get a towel. You see Kells starting to sit up, he groans. "Can I get you anything?" you ask him. "Do you have bourbon?" he asks with a groggy voice. "No Kells I'm not bringing you alcohol. I'll bring you some water and vitamins okay? You want any food?" you ask him again. "Can you get me a grilled cheese sammy?" he asks. "Sure I'll order one for ya" you pull out your phone. You forgot about the towel, shit. "I'll be right back" you say to Kells as he's turning onto his side to fall asleep again. "Hey I brought you the tow-"