ᴍᴏᴏɴʟɪɢʜᴛ ⊶ ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ

Hobiii🍡
Babe can you wear something cute.
Like...uhmm right now?
Please!!!
I'll be at the park near your house.

Y/N🔮
Why so sudden?
All this...
I mean I like the idea but

Hobiii🍡
Babe please.....
Can you come?
For me 🥺👉👈

Y/N🔮
Ofc babe
I'm omw

Hobiii🍡
I'll be waiting....

                 *╔═══❖•ೋ°•❖═══╗*
                               ʜᴏʙɪ ᴘᴏᴠ
                 *╚═══❖•ೋ°•❖═══╝*
Finally Y/N agreed. I can't wait.... uurghh. I thought that a picnic in the park would be great since lately our schedules were busy so why not surprise her. I already told her to wear smth cute because I know she reallyyy really loves cute soft things. Tonight is dedicated to her. I am currently wearing a pastel pink hoodie and black jeans. Hope Y/N would wear smth similar to this so we can be matchy-matchy.

               *╔═══❖•ೋ°•❖═══╗*
                               ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ
               *╚═══❖•ೋ°•❖═══╝*
I smiled when Hobi send the last message and I started to dress. "Hmm, Hobi wanted me to wear something cute",- I thought as I started to look through my wardrobe. I grabbed a short pastel pink dress. I 'scanned' it and I finally made my mind to wear it. It was 9pm and outside was dark. The moon was shining and the stars were dancing with each other.

I arrived at the park and I saw him waiting for me at a bench. He was checking his phone every 2 sec. I made my way towards him and I backhugged him. I grabbed both his hands and with a soft voice I said:
-Am I late babe?

He was a bit tense when I hugged him but hearing my voice, he calmed down and turned to put a light kiss on my lips. "I was a bit impatient babe. You're not late." He said as he got up to check my outfit.

"Wah we're matchy-matchy babe. I knew you would wear something pink. Look my hoodie is pink too!!" he said as he showed his hoodie, that wide heart smile appearing at his face. I hugged him and I asked where we would go.

He grabbed my hands and he said :- It's a surprise babe. We walked towards the park. There was a playground and some benches. We walked past them and I saw a green little place. There was held a little picnic near a big tree. There were two cute blankets, a little plushie, food & drinks, and the tree had some paper hearts held onto her.

I smiled widely and I asked Hobi:
"Is this for us?" "Ofc babe I prepared it myself" he said and I ran towards the picnic place. Hobi walked towards me, who was as excited as a little kid.

I sat on the side of the tree and I stared up to the hearts. I held the plushie in my hands and I was admiring the place. "Do you like it?" Hobi asked as soon as he arrived.
"Babe I love it. This is so sweet and soft and-

I didn't want to talk anymore. I got up and I kissed Hoseok.

It was soft and filled with love. He putted his hands at my waist and I putted mine around his chest. The kiss lasted, to show him how much I adored and appreciated his work. When we pulled out I started smiling and I hugged him.

"Thank you Hobi. This was the best surprise I could ever had. I love you" I said while hugging him.

He brushed my hair with his hands and he said:"Babe I only want you to be happy and seeing you like this, it makes my heart warm. I love you too. But are we gonna eat or no? The food will get cold."

                 *╔═══❖•ೋ°•❖═══╗*
                                ʜᴏʙɪ ᴘᴏᴠ
                 *╚═══❖•ೋ°•❖═══╝*
We broke the hug and we started to eat. We talked about our schedules, work and how much we missed each other. She looked so cute eating like a bunny she is or when she pouted while explaining that the job was hard lately. I love her so much jeez I would die for her. We took a ton of pics and selcas.

She looked like a Godess at the pics, the moonlight lighting her smol cute bunny face, the pastel pink making her more soft, resulting to me melting at her sigh. She was laughing at the expression I made while looking at her pics.

"Babe you know? Maybe we should do this more often." I said and Y/N nodded her head saying: "I loved this picnic babe."
"I want to do this again at night because when it gets cold, I could hug you and keep you warm, when it's night we have more space together, when it's night and the moon is shining, I... I just love the way you look like under the moonlight." I said and I got closer to her.

"Thanks for making me happy tonight babe" I said and I kissed her lips softly.

          ▲───────◇◆◇───────▲

Ok this is a bit short but now I'm on my chemistry class. 😒 And I hate the teacher. This is so soft and I don't know man. One day I'm gonna die from soft imagines. Btw this is still a draft and maybe when I'll upload it, it'll be summer.✶⊷❍

Have you ever dated someone? I'm curious. Please don't mind my curious ass.

Stream Dynamite to 300M this week. Fighting!! I'll be doing the same thing

I apologize if there are any grammatical mistakes.

Lub u my coconuts, stay healthy, happy and believe in little things.ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ •